Box Score for Tonight's Tough Pan Am Win.... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Box Score for Tonight's Tough Pan Am Win....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
?????
This from Adamec's article. "Stewart, after turning her right ankle 90 seconds into the game and sitting out briefly"
"But the North Syracuse, New York, native — who played through a left ankle injury during UConn’s national championship game win over Notre Dame"

- From S.I.'s Richard Deitsch: "She grimaced in pain and slowly made her way off the court, limping slightly. She then headed to end of her bench, removed her sneakers and socks and had her left foot and ankle re-taped."

- Gimme a break, RecreationalVehicleWarrior. I was so traumatized when it happened that I immediately blacked out, began shaking uncontrollably, went into shock and was rushed to my local E.R. for resuscitation. My therapist says it's a repressed memory so painful that I'm incapable of accurately reconstructing it.

- Fortunately, when Stewie injured her ankle vs. Brazil, she recovered rather quickly, so I did too.

- About the Brazil game injury- I watched the replay again, and unless I was looking at the game through a mirror, it definitely was her right ankle yesterday.

Last edited:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Not - as I remember she rolled her right ankle in the NCAAs and the left yesterday.

Nope, it was the right and it may signal an issue. Incidentally, some media are reporting that she came down on a player's foot. I did not see that. I saw her coming down directly to the floor out of balance and the foot landing bent inward - pigeon toed. Love to know that she isn't in a boot today. Any Stewie sightings?

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Wisely, because she has a chance at 5 NCAA championships. That would put Diana Taurasi, Chamique Holdsclaw, and Lew Alcindor far into the rear view mirror.
Hadn't even thought about that! 5 what a luxury!

Reaction Score
- From S.I.'s Richard Deitsch: "She grimaced in pain and slowly made her way off the court, limping slightly. She then headed to end of her bench, removed her sneakers and socks and had her left foot and ankle re-taped."

- Gimme a break, RecreationalVehicleWarrior. I was so traumatized when it happened that I immediately blacked out, began shaking uncontrollably, and was rushed to my local E.R. for resuscitation. My therapist says it's a repressed memory so painful that I'm incapable of accurately reconstructing it.

No offense was meant. I just found it curious that you chose to contradict the 2 posts made directly before yours that stated the exact opposite of what you posted. I'll cut you some slack the next time, I'll only use one ?

Reaction Score
Nope, it was the right and it may signal an issue. Incidentally, some media are reporting that she came down on a player's foot. I did not see that. I saw her coming down directly to the floor out of balance and the foot landing bent inward - pigeon toed. Love to know that she isn't in a boot today. Any Stewie sightings?

You are correct on both counts. Against ND it was the left ankle (You can see them taping up the left ankle while she's on the bench) and against Brazil, it was the right ankle. (Which she turned without contacting another player's foot)

Reaction Score
You are correct on both counts. Against ND it was the left ankle (You can see them taping up the left ankle while she's on the bench) and against Brazil, it was the right ankle. (Which she turned without contacting another player's foot)

Could you please find another subject to discuss? You're bringing on another anxiety episode and I'm all out of Zanax.

Reaction Score
can someone please let me know how I can watch these games? much appreciated.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Could you please find another subject to discuss? You're bringing on another anxiety episode and I'm all out of Zanax.

Well, is there a liquor store nearby (or a medical marijuana script writer in the vicinity)? ;) I prefer essential oils - try the one labeled Balance H R.

Reaction Score
can someone please let me know how I can watch these games? much appreciated.

a replay of last night's game is at ESPN3, which will also stream all the games live. The US-Brazil game is well worth watching.

HGN

Reaction Score
I noticed that Moriah had a wrap on her right knee.......Did she hurt it in the previous game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom