Borges: UConn not done recruiting 2019 | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Borges: UConn not done recruiting 2019

Reaction Score
It’s been mentioned by his guardians I believe that scholastically Cliff can graduate.

Reaction Score
Dan doesn’t like a lot of rumors around any program he’s in charge of. He can be guarded until he knows someone can be discrete. That sometimes can be off-putting to some people who had certain “ins” previously, but it works itself out. If something makes it to press, it’s important.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Dan doesn’t like a lot of rumors around any program he’s in charge of. He can be guarded until he knows someone can be discrete. That sometimes can be off-putting to some people who had certain “ins” previously, but it works itself out. If something makes it to press, it’s important.

I'll cut through the bs for you. Ignore chief or not doesn't matter. He doesn't know what he is talking about 99% of the time and the 1% of time he does it's already been reported here.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
I'll cut through the bs for you. Ignore chief or not doesn't matter. He doesn't know what he is talking about 99% of the time and the 1% of time he does it's already been reported here.
It’s crazy how all of this stuff ITT is stemming from one story about how he pissed next to the kid at a urinal in Gampel. True or not it means nothing and no kid cares what some dude pissing next to him thinks about his college choice. Insanity...

Reaction Score
His signal went off and so did yours. If Ray said anything right lately it was that we need to quit putting the hammer down on KO as fans because we are just doing so to the whole program like it or not. Time for everyone to stop posting about KO, the lawsuit etc and just concentrate on our bioy Danny Hurley as he tries to pick up the pieces.

Another derailment my bad sorry!
What did I say about KO? I was talking about OZ.

Reaction Score
I guess I never really put it together before just now, but the talent level we *may* have in that practice gym soon is gonna be amazing compared to what we've had over the past few years.

If you just look at where we were like, what, last year, with Lukas Kisunas and Emmitt Matthews compared to what we brought in this year with Bouknight, Akok, and Gaffney. Maybe Cliff too, but that'll be fun to watch unfold soon enough. That's quite the difference.

It's been hinted at on the board from a few credible sources that we're in really good position with a few top 50 players in 2020. Throw in RJ Cole too, of course. That's like, incredible to see. Point being, I'm starting to get really excited for the future, but not that I wasn't already.

P.S. thanks to those who share their info with the board!

Reaction Score
Dan is like every coach. They are all control freaks. He sees no benefit from rumors and plenty of negatives.

Reaction Score
I agree on hurley not wanting rumors around the program but he’s been very open with mentioning to friends, fans and supporters of the program how special Booknight is going to be. He’s very excited about him.

Reaction Score
I guess I never really put it together before just now, but the talent level we *may* have in that practice gym soon is gonna be amazing compared to what we've had over the past few years.

If you just look at where we were like, what, last year, with Lukas Kisunas and Emmitt Matthews compared to what we brought in this year with Bouknight, Akok, and Gaffney. Maybe Cliff too, but that'll be fun to watch unfold soon enough. That's quite the difference.

It's been hinted at on the board from a few credible sources that we're in really good position with a few top 50 players in 2020. Throw in RJ Cole too, of course. That's like, incredible to see. Point being, I'm starting to get really excited for the future, but not that I wasn't already.

P.S. thanks to those who share their info with the board!

I would agree and was in the same boat as you about not putting it together. But I was looking at tcf's scholarship chart today and was looking at the roster for 2020. We only lose Vital and already have RJ Cole to step in to replace him. And whatever recruits we add from 2020 will be added to the entire team coming back. The roster in 2020 is the first time I feel we are going into a season with a healthy stacked roster with little to no question marks in forever.

Reaction Score
Kimani is in Greece. Could he be recruiting?
I know this staff has had interest in finding the Euro olive branch, but it hasn’t worked out yet. Could just be a vacation, but personally I’d love to get back into the international game. Those guys always seem to bring a different dimension to their teams. Calhoun always made an effort there, and it was clear he and Mark Few always had a mutual respect.

TLDR: No recent UConn international rumors that I’ve heard.

Reaction Score
I don't think it can be cliff. As someone mentioned, hes already young for a 2020
Cool with what Matrim stated and the twitter see you soon thing to Bouknight, but just for the record Omoruyi will be 18 this October.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom