Boeing Brown | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Boeing Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone think this could be a power play from the BB camp to maybe try and put the pressure on UConn to offer?

I doubt it, they did not post this thread, they cannot control media/reporters writng stories and coaches interest. BB has been to two UCONN games on visits this season, I don't think they are too worried. Those of us who support UCONN recruiting are the ones worried, hate to lose good local kids like K. Fortt, T. Murphy, T. Jordan, J. Reed, etc. to other programs. I'm pretty confident HCPP is not getting his advice or making decisions from this board....so no to the power play. I still hope they offer him soon however.

Reaction Score
Anyone think this could be a power play from the BB camp to maybe try and put the pressure on UConn to offer?
thats how it goes. he's a in state kid, who wanna stay home. i'll do whatever i can for my kid to stay home in play also!

Reaction Score
I was pretty high on this kid after the summer camp season but statistically he has done pretty much nothing this season. Shouldn't that be a concern?

Reaction Score
They graduated 5 receivers and now are a running team mostly. He has very little oppotunities now to make the passing yards he did last year, maybe 10-12 passes per game, but still seems deadly accurate when he does pass and has made some great runs even a 60-yarder for a TD last week showing speed and agility, with up field vision. Not all about stats. I was at one game this year and he literally hit 99% of what looks like JV recievers in the hands, chest or even twice on the top of their helmet, but dropped, it must be frustrating for the poor kid.

Reaction Score
You're right, one game is so very important. He should strongly consider Western Michigan.

I guess you're more impressed with SC than I am. A bunch of nothing.

Reaction Score

Sometimes you can be so stubborn.

You minimize a team making it to the SEC championship game yet the Papajohns Bowl game is more important because we beat an uninspired SC team (though I still think we beat them no matter what)

Let's face it. A loss in an SEC championship game is far more appealing to a recruit than a win in a third tier bowl game, no matter who the opponent is.

Reaction Score
Sometimes you can be so stubborn.

You minimize a team making it to the SEC championship game yet the Papajohns Bowl game is more important because we beat an uninspired SC team (though I still think we beat them no matter what)

Let's face it. A loss in an SEC championship game is far more appealing to a recruit than a win in a third tier bowl game, no matter who the opponent is.

I think you are easily impressed.

Normally, reaching the SEC championship game is impressive, but this was a 5 loss South Carolina team. Why am I supposed to impressed by that? They came out of a very weak division. The top 5 teams of the other division were all better teams than what came out of the east.

SEC even lost to Kentucky and Vanderbilt during the year. They lost to a team that UConn beat pretty well. They lost 6 games the year before and 6 games the year before that.

What is so impressive about them?

Reaction Score
You may not be impressed but recruits are. Isn't that we are talking about?

Reaction Score
You may not be impressed but recruits are. Isn't that we are talking about?

Recruits are impressed by a lot of things. We've lost recruits to Temple before. We've lost them to the MAC.

Reaction Score
I guess you just want to put words in my mouth instead of admitting that one head to head game played with a different coach 2 years ago really shouldn't have that much impact on where a kid decides to go to school 2 years from now.

Reaction Score
I guess you just want to put words in my mouth instead of admitting that one head to head game played with a different coach 2 years ago really shouldn't have that much impact on where a kid decides to go to school 2 years from now.

SC is a sucky school. They've done nothing in eons. Case closed.

Reaction Score
SC is a sucky school. They've done nothing in eons. Case closed.

So the win in the papajohn's bowl isn't that big of a deal?

I can't see why anyone would want to play in the SEC either.

Reaction Score
You missed this telling quote, "I had UConn higher on my list, but I didn't like what their fans wrote about ACC teams on message boards."

Seems interesting that a recruit would be swayed by what one of us idiotic posters says.

Reaction Score
So the win in the papajohn's bowl isn't that big of a deal?

I can't see why anyone would want to play in the SEC either.

Vanderbilt plays in the SEC as well. And they BEAT SC too. So yeah, NBD! They suck. UConn did what any good school would do against SC, thoroughly dominated the game from start to finish.

Reaction Score
kid boeing brown is very legit. has good tangibles. i like the kid play.
a buddy of mine attended the brookfield vs bunnell game. and i seen bunnell play preseason, there very good great athletes. jawad chishalm is one of the best wr's in the state in bunnells bread and butter. reports giving to me that BB is a d1 qb and has great room for molding, and my
buddy gave him a b- grade for game tonight brookfield lost. he said the kid has a great arm and will be even better in due time! bb is making the most of what he has to work with! reports giving to me from a prep recruiter who was there recruiting bunnells wr chisolm.

Reaction Score
Vanderbilt plays in the SEC as well. And they BEAT SC too. So yeah, NBD! They suck. UConn did what any good school would do against SC, thoroughly dominated the game from start to finish.
And Vanderbilt beat us, I guess he should be strongly considering them too.

Yup, one game. That's all that matters.

Reaction Score
And Vanderbilt beat us, I guess he should be strongly considering them too.

Yup, one game. That's all that matters.

Vanderbilt beat South Carolina LAST YEAR, the year SC lost 5 games and played in the championship. UConn beat Vanderbilt LAST YEAR and South Carolina the year before.

Reaction Score
Boeing had a great game last night, should of won...he looked and did great, tough loss. He likes UCONN very much, respects Coach Pasqualoni and has a great relationship with Coach Moorehead. He is honored and humbled to be considered as a top prospect, he's enjoyed the games and visits! He is working very hard to get better every day, to help lead his team and win, and on his academics! We appreciate all the support, it will be an exciting year!

Reaction Score
Vanderbilt beat South Carolina LAST YEAR, the year SC lost 5 games and played in the championship. UConn beat Vanderbilt LAST YEAR and South Carolina the year before.
Which is more important than this year, and next year for a kid going to college in 2013 I suppose.

I didn't say anything about the SEC championship game, so I don't know why you would stay on that point with me.

Reaction Score
Boeing had a great game last night, should of won...he looked and did great, tough loss. He likes UCONN very much, respects Coach Pasqualoni and has a great relationship with Coach Moorehead. He is honored and humbled to be considered as a top prospect, he's enjoyed the games and visits! He is working very hard to get better every day, to help lead his team and win, and on his academics! We appreciate all the support, it will be an exciting year!
We are obviously still hoping UConn would hurry up and offer and he commits to UConn!

Local kids will continue to help our fanbase grow.

Reaction Score
If we don't end up in the ACC soon you can forget about any top in state recruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom