Blown up and embarrassed | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Blown up and embarrassed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Every fan base has guys like Husky 999 and Palantine, two dopes do not sum up the whole fan base.
And every fan base has some jackass (you) with his finger on the mouse ready to dig up an old post after we lost by 40 points, and at that point in the year had lost to every team we were an underdog too. Clearly everything that happened up to that point applies to the future as well. Fool

Reaction Score
And every fan base has some jackass (you) with his finger on the mouse ready to dig up an old post after we lost by 40 points, and at that point in the year had lost to every team we were an underdog too. Clearly everything that happened up to that point applies to the future as well. Fool
A.) I did not dig it up
B.) We had a win already at Memphis as a 6 point dog
C.) You were proven to be the fool

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Wow...

I didn't even know this thread existed until it was bumped yesterday (just saw it now).

Great for the mojo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Reaction Score

And every fan base has asshats with 250 posts, 220 of them bitching or moaning about something and the other 30 defending that bitching/moaning.

Last edited:

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
And every fan base has asshats with 250 posts, 220 of them bitching or moaning about something and the other 20 defending that bitching/moaning.
and the other ten well they are never commented on or remembered because:
5OwGK.jpg

oh for the record I say a large number of stupid things on a daily basis (just ask the grad students and postdocs- they'll agree). I just am smart enough not to write them down so I have plausible deniability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rawdawg35

Top Bottom