Big East Transfer Portal Thread | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Big East Transfer Portal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was just thinking there was all that smoke about kaluma leaving but he never actually officially entered the portal. I even checked last night to make sure. So yeah not surprised to see it today.

Don't think this is a surprise for Creighton fans.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
AAC school makes a surprising F4 run and returns their entire core. Projected to be top 10 next year.

Big East school makes a surprising E8 run and all their returning players can’t wait to hit the portal for P5 schools.

Fanta Voice Folks, the material just writes itself.

Reaction Score
Whoa. Was that expected?
Yeah don't think anyone expected him back, including Creighton. Been rumored for a while and they already had his scholarship filled

Reaction Score
I’d take him(ducks for cover)
If AJax decides to go pro, I would love to take Kaluma if the interest is mutual only to see the reaction of Creighton fans if he starts killing it for UConn ;)

Reaction Score
I’d take him(ducks for cover)
Meh. The only thing he does better than Andre is score, but just barely. He wouldn’t fit here anyways. Kaluma couldn’t play the 3 because he’s a career 30% 3pt shooter, and he cant play the 4 because Karaban.

If he could create offense like Jackson, sure. But he doesn’t do that

Reaction Score
Yeah don't think anyone expected him back, including Creighton. Been rumored for a while and they already had his scholarship filled
Dang, guess I'm out of touch. I remember he had NBA hype around him before last season. Unfortunately just could never tighten up the handle or get consistent with his shot. Lot of potential that didn't actualize, but maybe can have a strong junior season outside of Omaha

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Meh. The only thing he does better than Andre is score, but just barely. He wouldn’t fit here anyways. Kaluma couldn’t play the 3 because he’s a career 30% 3pt shooter, and he cant play the 4 because Karaban.

If he could create offense like Jackson, sure. But he doesn’t do that

Most of his 3 attempts are of the “wide open” variety. He really can’t shoot. He is very athletic and a good defender.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

Always trust content from ADub

Reaction Score
Always trust content from ADub

OK.. Guess this is a diss.. I always know I'm in trouble when @navery12 is "liking" something contrarian to my position.... Shooting straight with you guys.. I am not a GIFologist.. So..Pile on..

Reaction Score
I would say they are now definitely a team that wants to make the tournament. Still put them a tier below us and marquette at least

Reaction Score
So yeah, St. John's is officially a contender in the Big East.

This move probably also bumps Alleyne out of the starting lineup. Perchance can decommit and return to UConn?

I feel for Alleyne. Transferred because PT wasn't guaranteed and he was being recruited over, just for his new team to recruit over him and now he'll be in the same role on a worse team

Feels like the CFJ situation last year. Grass isn't always greener on the other side..hope that Alleyne can play his way into meaningful minutes and still have a successful season

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Alleyne transfer now makes no sense. He’s in the same situation if he stayed.
True but I am pretty confident that a) DH was very honest about what he could expect in terms of playing time if he remained here and b) RP painted an exceptionally rosy picture (that he had no intent on following through on) on what he could expect in terms of playing time if he transferred to St John's.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I would say they are now definitely a team that wants to make the tournament. Still put them a tier below us and marquette at least
Really hard to predict what a team comprised of complete strangers will do in a few months. He ran everybody off but Soriano, right?

Reaction Score
Art leaving has been in the works for ages. He hasn’t been on campus since the season ended. And we are fine without him.

LMAO at a Cincy fan throwing rocks at literally any other program. I’d work on my own house first if I were you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom