Big 12 votes to pursue expansion | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Big 12 votes to pursue expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If we cant leave aac can we at least vote to boot out Eastern Carolina? These opinionated s take over every aac message board with the silliest drivel ever.

And replace them with who?

Reaction Score
From the Oklahoman - Berry Tremal;

UConn's athletic budget much larger than other Big 12 expansion hopefuls

"I have endorsed Connecticut as a Big 12 member, if the conference decides to expand. For the Sunday Oklahoman, I wrote about UConn as the best partner for Brigham Young if the Big 12 expands from 10 to 12. You can read that column here....

That should be the Big 12’s criteria. Judge athletic programs on what they’ve done. Not on what they say they will do...But it’s clear that UConn is better-equipped than most to step into the high-stakes game of Power-5 athletics...."

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
From the Oklahoman - Berry Tremal;

"I have endorsed Connecticut as a Big 12 member, if the conference decides to expand. For the Sunday Oklahoman, I wrote about UConn as the best partner for Brigham Young if the Big 12 expands from 10 to 12. You can read that column here....

That should be the Big 12’s criteria. Judge athletic programs on what they’ve done. Not on what they say they will do...But it’s clear that UConn is better-equipped than most to step into the high-stakes game of Power-5 athletics...."

Berry Tremal for President!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member