BEER ON SUNDAYSSS!!!!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

BEER ON SUNDAYSSS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Art may not be a republican, but he sure uses the all caps like one.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Reading this thread reminds me how great it is to live in Nevada. Alcohol beer and wine sold in every store 24 hours, 7 days a week. And, after i get a buzz i can head to the poker table 24/7 and if im feeling really spunky i can drive 15 minutes to a whore house. God bless the Silver state.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Reading this thread reminds me how great it is to live in Nevada. Alcohol beer and wine sold in every store 24 hours, 7 days a week. And, after i get a buzz i can head to the poker table 24/7 and if im feeling really spunky i can drive 15 minutes to a whore house. God bless the Silver state.
It all sounds so good but I'd be broke in a year.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

Boneyard retreat this summer at your place?

Reaction Score
Hope it happens today. Its not that I don't drink on Sunday but its the whole planning ahead of 9pm Saturday night which makes it tough and if i do then not drinking it or losing it to who ever is around. How many times I have bought more than a usual serving for my Saturday night and on Sunday the fridge is empty...Just how **** is. CT needs to drop the ****ty laws like this stuff. Liquor storrs should be open until 10 and gas station and other stores should be able to sell. Sell on all days to 10pm. Stop the stupid crap.
If I didn't live in fl I would be happy to hold it for u.
Did they change the law?

Reaction Score
Here's a suggestion for those of you that can't buy beer in your home state on Sundays. It's legal to home brew up to 100 gallons of beer for personal consumption. (200 gallons if there's 2 adults in the house.) Now let's see...100 gallons divided by 52 Sunday's means you can make enough beer to drink approximately 1.923 gallons or 21 twelve ounce cans of beer every Sunday. Unfotunatlely it's my understanding that home brewing is still illegal in Alabama. Now moonshine...that's a different story. :D

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
If I didn't live in fl I would be happy to hold it for u.
Did they change the law?
they did with several other things i think i read in the paper.

Reaction Score
Art may not be a republican, but he sure uses the all caps like one.

Sometimes I use CAPS to get a point across... especially on POLITICAL Sites. I shouldn't do it as often here, because it isn't a political site -- or it shouldn't be anyway.

Reaction Score

CAhusky: Shouldn't you be NVHuskey? (CA = California, NV = Nevada). :)

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
CAhusky: Shouldn't you be NVHuskey? (CA = California, NV = Nevada). :)

Grew up in CA and lived there until 2005 when I moved from Tahoe to Reno. Too lazy to change the name.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm OK with the new law. But if you have a problem with six days in advance to plan for your Sunday binge and can't seem to get it right, maybe you shouldn't be drinking.

I take it you've never had guests.

Reaction Score
Two words. Garage fridge

I have a garage Frid, a shed frig, a train room frig (a 20 by 17 building for my New Haven layout) and a boat frig. In the frig....I have 2 six packs of beer...I have some HOSMER MOUNTAIN Sodas in the frig. But mostly milk and juice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom