BC Dominating the Boston/New England Market | The Boneyard

BC Dominating the Boston/New England Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Killing it.

BC is under tough times athletically at the moment, no question about it.Its pathetic however how far Blauds has fallen. He was canned by this same Boston Globe, and is now so irrelevant in Boston to Boston Sports fans that he now charges the remaining 2 dozen or so highly naive subscription readers of his highly dubious " inside sources scoops " a few bucks to allow this obese, down and outer, the ability to pay his utility bills from his worksite.... in at home.... in his basement.... now. Talk about " irrlevent " in Boston. Blauds is totally invisible in Boston these days now to 99.9% of Boston Sports fans. 95% of whom could not tell you if he's dead or alive anymore since being canned at the Boston Globe.

Reaction Score
Well, that's all very interesting about Mr. Blaudschun....but neither paper is covering the game with a rep?

What's next, less than 1,000 at a men's hoops game.
I hear you regarding BC home football game attendance, but Uconn football is giving away free tickets now to its home football games, but still can't fill up the Rent for games off campus in Hartford. So I'm not so sure Uconn football fans should be pointing fingers at other school's " attendance ", when they have their own issues on home games football attendance at the moment. Just sayin'.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
I hear you regarding BC attendance, but Uconn football is giving away free tickets now to its home football games, but still can't fill up the Rent for games off campus in Hartford. So I'm not so sure Uconn football fans should be pointing fingers at other school's " attendance ", when they have their own issues on football attendance at the moment. Just sayin'.

Would you rather go to a bowl or now win any conference games, just sayin'

or

Afterward, Clifford was asked what his best memory of playing college basketball will be. He choked up and put his head down, pausing for more than 20 seconds. When he looked back up, his face was red, his eyes were welling.

His answer: “Going out to eat.”

691f18f405472a6f42b642e8704e72b1.jpg

Reaction Score
You gotta wonder... should we focus more on the Tri-state market ( NY/NJ/CT) or the New England market?

Reaction Score
691f18f405472a6f42b642e8704e72b1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Since you asked, I've been to 8 BC football Bowl Games over the years ( 5 of which BC won ). How many Uconn football games have you been to ?

Reaction Score
I hear you regarding BC home football game attendance, but Uconn football is giving away free tickets now to its home football games, but still can't fill up the Rent for games off campus in Hartford. So I'm not so sure Uconn football fans should be pointing fingers at other school's " attendance ", when they have their own issues on home games football attendance at the moment. Just sayin'.

I did not type a blessed word about football attendance. Honestly Yawkee, your responses to posts suggest you don't read them before replying or you are more interested in promoting your agenda. To say nothing of your apparent complete inability to detect sarcasm. All of which make you very tiring.

Hope BC wins a conference game in something someday........actually, I really don't............

Reaction Score
If the BCU AD guzzled a beer at a BCU tailgate, and no one was there to report it, did it really happen? :D
Do you care what any AD prefers for a pre game cocktail... and if so.... why ?

Reaction Score
. Honestly Yawkee, your responses to posts suggest you don't read them before replying or you are more interested in promoting your agenda.
My " agenda " ? I have no " agenda ". No more than anybody else here has an " Agenda ", anyway.

Reaction Score
Why do you visit our board?? You are always looking to start problems.
" problems " ? Its called " dialogue ". Not everybody agrees with everything on a message board. Even Uconn fans " dialogue " on here, and far worse things ar said about Uconn on here, than anything I've posted. Put your man pants on, man up, and take some softball criticisms. I'm tame as heck on here.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score

Since you asked, I've been to 8 BC football Bowl Games over the years ( 5 of which BC won ). How many Uconn football games have you been to ?[/QUOTE]

How many BCS games?

I've to one UConn BCS game. The Fiesta Bowl.

Fun Trivia - who won more BE Football championships - UConn or BCU? (hint, it aint BCU)

Reaction Score
So you don't read the posts before replying to them. Thanks, clears up a lot. I'm out.
This thread is about BC Football... " attendance " was brought up on the thread... I responded to that. You subsequently brought up the irrelevant basketball pic, and the BC Basketball irrelevent issue to this thread topic. I did not mention BC Basketball as you apparently do not follow you own advice to " read and reply " to what the thread topic is about. Thats not my concern, nor my " problem ".

Reaction Score
" problems " ? Its called " dialogue ". Not everybody agrees with everything on a message board. Even Uconn fans " dialogue " on here, and far worse things ar said about Uconn on here, than anything I've posted. Put your man pants on, man up, and take some softball criticisms. I'm tame as heck on here.

Yup, thought so.........internet tough guy stuff was the next step.

Reaction Score
This thread is about BC Football... " attendance " was brought up on the thread... I responded to that. You subsequently brought up the irrelevant basketball pic, and the BC Basketball irrelevent issue to this thread topic. I did not mention BC Basketball as you apparently do not follow you own advice to " read and reply " to what the thread topic is about. Thats not my concern, nor my " problem ".

ummm.......Yawkee, your glue is melting. I did not post the hoops pic. Really man, step away from the keyboard for a while.

Reaction Score
I am not going to get into who won more BE Football Championships.., BC, or Uconn ( its BC)..., nor what years, nor any of that stuff, as it only would serve to hijack the thread from its original topic.. which is what a guy fired from the Globe is saying about his replacements anticipated coverage of Saturday's game with woeful Wagner ( his info is WRONG, by the way.. Globe, and other Boston media outlts WILL have beat writers there for the FCS Wagner game )

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If BC loses to Wagner but nobody is there to report on it, did they lose?
Sure. Its just means that win or lose, few cared about the BC- Wagner football game to begin with. And the new found news on this for people on this message board would be..................... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom