Baylor Game Thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Baylor Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Geno likes our fight, but very frustrated with the offense ("It seems like every time down the floor we give up on our offense too soon. If we could generate any kind of offense we'd be OK. [In the second half...] We'll be OK.")

Reaction Score
Not to get ahead of ourselves, but we have to appreciate what it means to have Natalie and Crystal (tallest and shortest) come on this well! This is an amazing turn of events going forward.

Reaction Score
Geno likes our fight, but very frustrated with the offense ("It seems like every time down the floor we give up on our offense too soon. If we could generate any kind of offense we'd be OK. [In the second half...] We'll be OK.")
We're missing to many quick passing opportunities to open players underneath compared to last year. Head bang

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Mulkey by the way was being her typical self in the game. She harangued the refs until she got a warning, complained and harangued her staff just short of verbal assault, almost physically touched on of her staff when she was upset, jumped around gesticulating etc.

Reaction Score
We're missing to many quick passing opportunities to open players underneath compared to last year. Head bang
Last year's team played together for a long time. These guys need to play 1/2 a season before they can figure out what to expect from each other.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Mulkey by the way was being her typical self in the game. She harangued the refs until she got a warning, complained and harangued her staff just short of verbal assault, almost physically touched on of her staff when she was upset, jumped around gesticulating etc.
Kinda harsh, don't you think? Geno can be quite animated, too

Reaction Score
Only 5 assists in first half. If we get any kinda flow going we got this. Gabby & KLS sitting big minutes had to make a dif. I think we win, not as close as FSU.

Reaction Score
They are going to spread it out so we can't double down and attack us in the post.

Reaction Score
That's the one comment you make after such a great half? No I won't ignore. I'll call you on it. Give me (us) a break.

Call me on what? Hoping a player has a good second half? Geez you really got me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom