Ban the Patriots | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Ban the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Reading this for the first time and yes I'm a NE fan but those first few pages are bat s☆☆t crazy. Patriot haters with an agenda and man I would hate you on my jury. Guilty as charged screw the trial well where are you now with new facts shedding a totally new light. So sorry pat haters you lose again.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Don't forget the double reverse and the play fake. Those rely on deception too. Harbaugh wants to know who the ball carrier will be so he can tackle him before he scores.

Reaction Score

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Today's NFL, where if you lose, whine and get the rules changed.

The irony of this is that, now, no team can use these formations against the Patriots.
More Irony. Your first sentence is the first brick in the road to deflate-gaa....uh (I'm not saying it)

Brady and Manning lobbied to have control over game balls.

It's also why defensive pass interference is called downfield, no matter who initiates incidental contact (Colts - 2004), which is dovetails nicely into a huge part of the Colts' strategy with Andrew Luck's being to throw at least 3 bombs a quarter.

Reaction Score
Today's NFL, where if you lose, whine and get the rules changed.

The irony of this is that, now, no team can use these formations against the Patriots.

I don't like Belichick. That said, the guys is an egoistical genius who likely know the NFA rulebook better than anyone else on the planet. This will not stop him. He'll find another loophole to gain a different edge.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
That USA Today writer was a bit premature back on 1/21/15. Calls for banning, fines, and suspensions are irresponsible before the investigation is complete.

He's a typical media hack just trying to get his name mentioned somewhere.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Patriots Motto... Win when you can. Lose if you must. BUT ALWAYS CHEAT

Not true. That was Olympic Strongman Ken Patera's motto. Why don't you get some facts and get back to us.

Reaction Score
Not true. That was Olympic Strongman Ken Patera's motto. Why don't you get some facts and get back to us.

Wrong wrong wrong. That was Patera's manager, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan's motto. Get YOUR facts right.

Edit: Also attributable to Jesse "The Body" Ventura.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Wrong wrong wrong. That was Patera's manager, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan's motto. Get YOUR facts right.

I actually viewed Patera saying it first hand.. I didn't have rely on attribution. When have you been right about anything?

Reaction Score
I actually viewed Patera saying it first hand.. I didn't have rely on attribution. When have you been right about anything?

Edsall. Pasqualoni. Jury is still out on Diaco but I think I'm ahead of the curve.

Reaction Score
Wells Report is out.

They say they have no proof of anything, but Wells blamed it on Brady. Said its probable he knew.

They also said Physics didn't cause it because Physics took a day off.

Bob Kraft responded that the Wells report is crap and that there were 4 Colts balls that were underinflated as well.

Reaction Score

My research, which included use of an after market modified DeLorean, tells me you are all wrong!! (said using my John McLaughlin voice).....................the phrase was first used by Gorgeous George in the 50s.

Reaction Score
My research, which included use of an after market modified DeLorean, tells me you are all wrong!! (said using my John McLaughlin voice)......the phrase was first used by Gorgeous George in the 50s.

Had no impact on the Pats win over the Colts and Pete Carrol out-coached himself by not giving the ball to Lynch at the 1 yard line; but, the report basically says that Brady lied that he did not know what was going on. Looks like Brady and Bellichick are two peas in a pod when it come to lying. I just don't get it though. The Pats would still likely win without all of this shady stuff and yet they do it anyway.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...ion-implicates-pats--tom-brady-173408354.html

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
My research, which included use of an after market modified DeLorean, tells me you are all wrong!! (said using my John McLaughlin voice)......the phrase was first used by Gorgeous George in the 50s.
I found the same page. Prior to looking it up I thought Classy Freddie Blassie said it. Looks like fair game that any heel could have and may have said it, but Gorgeous George gets the initial credit. What little I've seen of him, reminded me of Adrian Adonis from the 80's. But we digress. Back to banning the Pats!!

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
The title of this thread is a real hoot. Reminds me of a Facebook post I saw demanding that the entire franchise be dissolved and a dispersal draft be held over the summer.

MASSconn

Pretentious CR Critic
Reaction Score
Balls were around 1 PSI lighter (how TERRIBLE) and the reports completely exonerate the coach and owner. Definitely a ban for the organization...the ignorance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom