Back to Precious | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Back to Precious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So a F4 next season is the standard you are holding Coach Hurley to?
How long did it take HOF Coach Calhoun to make F4?
True, somewhat different environment but I don’t think it’s fair to declare Danny a failure if he doesn’t reach the F4 next season.

Lol yeah settle down @Chief00 thats not what he meant.

Reaction Score
I'm nervous if Josh Green goes to Arizona it'll force UNC to recruit Precious really hard

Reaction Score
Slater picked Green to Arizona today so that’s not ideal

Reaction Score
A lot of folks over on the Carolina board are saying they are wary of recruiting Precious because of many "red flags".

Haven't seen anything fishy about his recruitment mentioned here unless I've missed something. Can anyone fill me in on what they're talking about? Or is it all just bunk?

Reaction Score
A lot of folks over on the Carolina board are saying they are wary of recruiting Precious because of many "red flags".

Haven't seen anything fishy about his recruitment mentioned here unless I've missed something. Can anyone fill me in on what they're talking about? Or is it all just bunk?
Other than it being extremely quiet and that one deleted post from his AAU coach about taking a UNC position which turned out to be a joke I think, there's nothing that seems fishy

Reaction Score
I am probably in the minority here, but I am not as concerned with Precious as I am Akok Akok and a big. He would be icing on the cake, but with out him, we will still have a top 15 class, and everyone will probably be here at least two years.

We will be in on Precious till the very end, so we will always have a chance, but right now I am more concerned with locking up 2 of Wahab, Akok, and Mitchell.

Reaction Score
I am probably in the minority here, but I am not as concerned with Precious as I am Akok Akok and a big. He would be icing on the cake, but with out him, we will still have a top 15 class, and everyone will probably be here at least two years.

We will be in on Precious till the very end, so we will always have a chance, but right now I am more concerned with locking up 2 of Wahab, Akok, and Mitchell.

Ditto

Reaction Score

I believe they were looking for "Navy blue, pantone: 289" flags, not red.

Color Palette | Brand Standard

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Precious is a more important get in terms of replenishing our NBA ranks than in terms of on-court title potential IMO.

If we get, say, Akok Akok and Wahab, given the mix of our projected roster for next year, you could actually make the argument that a 5th year combo guard would actually be the best/safest use of our final scholarship given the always-and-forever questions around Alterique's shoulder.

I still hope we get Precious, mind you. But I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

Reaction Score
Precious is a more important get in terms of replenishing our NBA ranks than in terms of on-court title potential IMO.

If we get, say, Akok Akok and Wahab, given the mix of our projected roster for next year, you could actually make the argument that a 5th year combo guard would actually be the best/safest use of our final scholarship given the always-and-forever questions around Alterique's shoulder.

I still hope we get Precious, mind you. But I'm not going to lose sleep over it.
Well said

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
But as far as the Final Four they better do it next year because Precious will only be around for 1 year, IMHO

On the contrary. Landing a prospect of his caliber pretty much tells the b-ball world that UConn is back in the mix for top tier talent, and sets the stage for continued upper level success on the recruiting front.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score

That makes no sense. As make-believe-courses-gate proved, Carolina can do whateverthehell they want and be immune to any NCAA sanctions. Hell, they could sign guys from the D league and Emmert would find a way to seeit as legal.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

Agreed but I’m worried about getting Akok and Kofi the most. Precious I’d like to get but not worried if we dont

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

Saving face statements because they believe he will go to AZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom