B1G Expansion Rumor | Page 6 | The Boneyard

B1G Expansion Rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who is this Buffalo Lion guy? From another board or a new player in the Twitterati game?

He's been around for a couple of years. Posts on TechSideline, Landthieves, WVU Scout board, and more.

Reaction Score
Who is this Buffalo Lion guy? From another board or a new player in the Twitterati game?

He very skillfully and patiently handled the Sandusky thing on several boards. Put up with a lot of crap.

Reaction Score
He very skillfully and patiently handled the Sandusky thing on several boards. Put up with a lot of crap.

If it is the same guy as on BWI, he is a longtime PSU fan and graduate. He may have lived in Connecticut or currently lives in Connecticut.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Unless Greg Flugaur adopted the BuffaloLion moniker as a pseudonym, it's doubtful he's a Penn State alum. Based on flugempire's LinkedIn bio and his twitter info/tweets, Flugaur openly shares he's a Minnesota alumnus and employee of Bob Burton's Cenveo. That may not rule out a fictional name.
Right, I don't think LinkedIn has a way to screen out pseudonymous profiles, unlike facebook.

Flugar uses "we" in a lot of his tweets, I asked him if it was the royal "we" and he said there's two people running that account. Not sure if one is Greg and the other Flugar, or one is Greg Flugar and the other is Big Ten Man, or what...

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Right, I don't think LinkedIn has a way to screen out pseudonymous profiles, unlike facebook.

Flugar uses "we" in a lot of his tweets, I asked him if it was the royal "we" and he said there's two people running that account. Not sure if one is Greg and the other Flugar, or one is Greg Flugar and the other is Big Ten Man, or what...
I'm sure it's one dude though. The dude of flug empire - empire of one.

Reaction Score
So I was bored today and asked @bluevodreal for an update on his B1G expansion tweet. His response was
"I think it should really start heating up soon. You got the BTN contract coming up. It is all about $ new rev TV markets 〽️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom