Auburn AD out and that means what? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Auburn AD out and that means what?

Reaction Score
I think turning the football team around will be way easier than changing the State of Connecticut’s image. I think that ship has sailed or sunk.
It’s changed a couple of times in my lifetime and I’m still in my 40’s. Some business and taxpayer friendly changes need to be made. I remember when CT was the place to be and nobody wanted to be in MA.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
I'm a team player. I'll be the new Auburn AD so AD Dave can stay at UCONN. You're welcome.
Plus, with my steady hand on the wheel, our home and home series with Auburn will 1) be scheduled and 2) be a LOT more winnable.

Reaction Score
Among the candidates at Auburn is John Hartwell, Utah State athletics director. If Dave leaves us, maybe we can consider John.

Reaction Score
I have no idea if he is replaceable or not. I think Bob Diaco had a poem about that.

I just know that he solidified basketball’s future and made an audacious move with the football team after having Randy slammed down his throat by boosters.

I don’t think the timing is good for us. I also have doubts that he is a serious candidate. But who knows.

Reaction Score
I have no idea if he is replaceable or not. I think Bob Diaco had a poem about that.

I just know that he solidified basketball’s future and made an audacious move with the football team after having Randy slammed down his throat by boosters.

I don’t think the timing is good for us. I also have doubts that he is a serious candidate. But who knows.
Randy was slammed down AD David Benedict's throat by boosters?

Reaction Score

Yup in order to pay for Diaco’s buyout. That’s why it happened so late in the cycle.

Reaction Score
I’d say boosters have input. Remember Burton and Hathaway not listening to him? Guessing Danno pushed pretty hard for him as well.

Reaction Score
No ambiguous denials or mincing words on his interest…

-> So, you know, 50 years of (family) history with Auburn, even though I did not go to school there, so that's flattering," Hartwell said. "To answer your question, I think it's one of the very best jobs in the entire country, and so if they called, I would absolutely listen."

A Mobile native, Hartwell laid out a deep lineage of Auburn ties, with both his parents, both his sisters, and his grandparents on his mother's side being graduates of Auburn. <-

Reaction Score
No ambiguous denials or mincing words on his interest…

-> So, you know, 50 years of (family) history with Auburn, even though I did not go to school there, so that's flattering," Hartwell said. "To answer your question, I think it's one of the very best jobs in the entire country, and so if they called, I would absolutely listen."

A Mobile native, Hartwell laid out a deep lineage of Auburn ties, with both his parents, both his sisters, and his grandparents on his mother's side being graduates of Auburn. <-
Then that’s their guy. Nobody will work harder than a fan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom