Assists | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Assists

Curiouser
Reaction Score
So, just a single dunk?

#noslammajamma
That's the one I remember, but I haven't watched all of all of our games so far. I seem to recall a Kwintin or Isaiah dunk early on maybe?

Reaction Score
But we’re running the offense we want, just gotta hit the shots!

Reaction Score
But we’re running the offense we want, just gotta hit the shots!
That phrasing really ticked me off, too. Like come on man... the only part of what's happening right now that could conceivably be "what you want" is the guards breaking down their initial defender. Everything that's happened after that point has been an absolute $&!t show.

Reaction Score
Tonight I'm hoping to see a pass. A pass, as I understand it in my limited capacity to understand things, is a thing where a guy throws the round orange thing to another guy who might even throw it to yet another guy which would be two passes. I've heard of these things, these....passes. I've been told that if one guy passes the orange thing to another guy, who passes it to another guy that can sometimes lead to the third guy being able to throw the orange thing through an iron ring. I've been told this leads to much rejoicing.

Reaction Score
UConn is 347th in AST/FGM too (36.8%), so it’s not just a result of our poor FG%, it’s a systemic lack of playmaking. Hopefully Ollie and the staff realize this and are in a hurry to change it.
Yea I was being 100% sarcastic. I've called his "offense" an abomination for years now. It's interesting in years past it was just passing around the perimeter and then bail out shots, but now we just dribble and go 1 on 5.

Reaction Score
Assists were an improvement tonight. We need AG this season, but I like Adams at the point. Helps that we shot a little better from 3.

Reaction Score
Assists were an improvement tonight. We need AG this season, but I like Adams at the point. Helps that we shot a little better from 3.
I wouldn't count on AG coming back and doing much this year or anymore at all. This is the 3rd time in a row he has hurt the shoulder in consecutive years. Even when he was in he could only drive and getting blocked.

Reaction Score
Minimum of 4 passes every possession and hit jimmy coming off the picket fence....worked in Hoosiers

Reaction Score
I wonder if Jason Kidd, Scott Skiles or John Stockton are free to run clinics on the art of the assist for these Huskies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom