April 2021 Recruiting (only) thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

April 2021 Recruiting (only) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I'm skeptical as to whether there is a genuine offer. There's nothing on her social media that gives me the impression that anyone at UCONN is following her which is usually a good indication. Coaches from Miss State and Louisville are following her from what I can tell.

UConn sent Todd a letter of interest in 2017. That doesn't confirm an offer but I'm not all that skeptical. She's a very fluid wing with real defensive potential. Ranked #17 at ASGR. She's no scrub.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
T’Yana Todd 2022 5’11” SG RCI Basketball Academy (CA)

A long wingspan that she uses to shoot over opponents, Todd is a hard worker that sees the court and advances the ball in transition. She knows the game, and it shows in her movement with and without the ball. She is athletic and very active on defense.

Reaction Score
I've seen the UCONN logo used as filler before for some of these posts with other players. A couple years back a couple of her Royal Crown team mates made it seem as if UCONN had been to their school was a coach from the men's program.

I'm skeptical as to whether there is a genuine offer. There's nothing on her social media that gives me the impression that anyone at UCONN is following her which is usually a good indication. Coaches from Miss State and Louisville are following her from what I can tell.

Considering she has a couple team mates going to Syracuse, I wonder if that is where she'll end up.
So who do you think are the Canadian players Geno and CD are looking at? I remember when Geno was talking about Aaliyah's recruitment he discussed trying to get some Canadians in the plural not singular as in only Aaliyah...

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Posted yesterday but that was for Briggs. Now we can add Fiso.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Another new follow for Coach Valley is Katie Fiso's AAU teammate Devin Coppinger, also a 2024 guard from Washington.

EtGwifTW4AcXvri

Reaction Score
Extended Fiso highlights. My first impression is that she's mighty impressive.

So I'm supposed to believe that this kid is a freshman in these clips? Well I don't. Definitely got some Bueckers in that bag. I'll take her right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom