Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide? | Page 46 | The Boneyard

Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After all this attention, playing for the Husky's TEAM may be kinda hard on her. Hope she makes the right choice.

Reaction Score
If you want to become a dominant player like Taurasi, Moore or Stewart, you have to go to UConn. If you want to be placed on a pedestal and worshipped, you go somewhere else. If she is waiting to hold a spectacle on signing day, we all know which she will choose.

Reaction Score
How do you know he hasn't? I haven't seen evidence either way.

My speculation remains the same. She is waiting to signing day so she can have a big, televised, spectacle. Maybe she will do the "pick the hat" thing. Whatever. I would be shocked if Geno hasn't told her we are no longer interested. Let her go to ND and ruin their chemistry.

Your "speculation" is based on........?

Reaction Score
In case you missed it... MW tweeted today "10th". I'm taking that to mean she will announce her decision on the 10th.

Reaction Score
In case you missed it... MW tweeted today "10th". I'm taking that to mean she will announce her decision on the 10th.

Did she erase that tweet? It's not in her twitter feed.

Justavisitor

Unpopular Opinions
Reaction Score
If you want to become a dominant player like Taurasi, Moore or Stewart, you have to go to UConn. If you want to be placed on a pedestal and worshipped, you go somewhere else. If she is waiting to hold a spectacle on signing day, we all know which she will choose.

These type of players will dominate where ever they go and players that dominate are placed on a pedestal by their perspective fan bases.

Reaction Score
Ok Megan...Guurrrrrrrrrrrrl u got my nerves going..lol. I'm getting antsy. I must admit that I was really getting tired of this entire topic but after seeing Megan's post on Twitter, I'm excited again!

Reaction Score
I didn't see that MW tweet but it seems logical that she would make the announcement around that time...............wouldn't get too excited though..................the odds of her choosing UConn are pretty slim as far as I'm concerned although I'b be more then happy to be wrong...........................

Reaction Score
Ok Megan...Guurrrrrrrrrrrrl u got my nerves going..lol. I'm getting antsy. I must admit that I was really getting tired of this entire topic but after seeing Megan's post on Twitter, I'm excited again!

What did this tweet say?

Reaction Score
What did this tweet say?
It said top 3. Included three separate pics of the 3 schools left. Interestingly the top picks was with her and Geno. On the two bottom pics she was by herself on them. Not reading much into it, but it definitely eased my nerves!

Reaction Score
I don't know why she keeps erasing her tweets?
Right! The energy is still put out there once she tweets them though. Somebody sees them...as she wants. I kinda like what she's doing. I can still see her coming to UCONN because it's like she puts out a tweet then Geno or staff gives her a call and let's her know whether or not to keep it! It's getting more and more interesting!
***Wishful thinking on my part**

Reaction Score
Right! The energy is still put out there once she tweets them though. Somebody sees them...as she wants. I kinda like what she's doing. I can still see her coming to UCONN because it's like she puts out a tweet then Geno or staff gives her a call and let's her know whether or not to keep it! It's getting more and more interesting!
***Wishful thinking on my part**

Let me ask you....................do you believe in the GREAT PUMPKIN?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I don't know why she keeps erasing her tweets?

upload_2016-10-31_16-36-44.png

Reaction Score
But why then erase the tweet? If she wants to elicit a response people have to see it.

If that tweet was really there it wasn't up for very long............none of the big twitter watchers reported it which makes it somewhat unusual as they see pretty much everything...........................

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
But why then erase the tweet? If she wants to elicit a response people have to see it.

Because even people who vaguebook know that it's a silly thing to do. Source: did stuff like that all the time when I was 18-21.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
damn it, screenshot the tweets... so you will have a photo of it, "sharing it" erases it from everywhere if the person decides to take it down.

screenshots are photos that you can save "as evidence" :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22