Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide? | Page 44 | The Boneyard

Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
uhhhhh.............................right!!!

Brianna Taylor ‏@bretaylor20 Oct 21Austin, TX
Brianna Taylor Retweeted Meg W.

that burnt orange set it off lol
1f918-1f3fd.png

Brianna Taylor added,

Reaction Score
Hey, I used that line in another thread! Great minds...

And you may find yourself behind the screen of a computer
And you may find yourself on a message board, reading about 17-year-olds
And you may ask yourself
Well...How did I get here?

Not so strange to me............i spend every day with a 15 and 17 year old............:):)

Reaction Score
Not so strange to me..i spend every day with a 15 and 17 year old..:):)

But are YOU reading about them on a message board///

Charlie stop posting on this thread---I scan down see that you have a new posting--and think--could this be the day// so I jump in again and get caught up in nonsense again and again and again.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
But are YOU reading about them on a message board///

Charlie stop posting on this thread---I scan down see that you have a new posting--and think--could this be the day// so I jump in again and get caught up in nonsense again and again and again.
LOL. I choked. Really. My expectations for C-man exceeds modicum and reality. He still rules.

Reaction Score
LOL. I choked. Really. My expectations for C-man exceeds modicum and reality. He still rules.
\\
No I'm not tired of Charlie posting---it is-----EVERY TIME I see he has posted on the Megan Walker thread--I expect to see she has opted for Uconn. So when he is replying to another posting--I'm again caught up in the "Where iS MEGAn going?? ballyhoo, and I'm disappointed again and i write some mundane disturbing mental collapse---like Charlie Stop Posting on this THREAD.
Jordy---just for my sanity ---is this REALITY???? HELP!!!

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
\\
No I'm not tired of Charlie posting---it is-----EVERY TIME I see he has posted on the Megan Walker thread--I expect to see she has opted for Uconn. So when he is replying to another posting--I'm again caught up in the "Where iS MEGAn going?? ballyhoo, and I'm disappointed again and i write some mundane disturbing mental collapse---like Charlie Stop Posting on this THREAD.

When Megan makes her announcement, you'll know...either with the e-equivalent of 60-pt. headlines zooming all over The Boneyard, McGraw's Bench and/or the name of the Texas board. Or all three websites will have crashed. ;):rolleyes:Head bang

Reaction Score
When Megan makes her announcement, you'll know...either with the e-equivalent of 60-pt. headlines zooming all over The Boneyard, McGraw's Bench and/or the name of the Texas board. Or all three websites will have crashed. ;):rolleyes:Head bang
You mean ----I"M NOT ALONE---- ????

Reaction Score
Anybody have new info on Megan Walker and her impending decision?
Anybody have new info on Megan Walker and her impending decision?
She has stated that she will make a decision, " in the Fall." I know she was scheduled for a visitation weekend at Uconn a few weeks ago. Never heard a word about whether it took place or not. Usually, that is a news item. So the fact that there was no comment by anyone, is not a positive.

To me, this recruit is unlikely to land at Uconn. The players who want Uconn do not tend to " stretch out the recruiting process," but , rather, decide impulsively while on campus. The entire process with Ms. Walker reminds me of the process with the then number one pick ( A'ja Wilson ), a few years back. It was clear to me that she would never pick Uconn. Nor will Ms. Walker, I think. Hope I am wrong, but kids are only happy here when it is clear to them that Uconn is what they want. Obviously, the decision in this case is not crystal clear and, therefore, it is probably not Uconn.

Reaction Score
She has stated that she will make a decision, " in the Fall." I know she was scheduled for a visitation weekend at Uconn a few weeks ago. Never heard a word about whether it took place or not. Usually, that is a news item. So the fact that there was no comment by anyone, is not a positive.

To me, this recruit is unlikely to land at Uconn. The players who want Uconn do not tend to " stretch out the recruiting process," but , rather, decide impulsively while on campus. The entire process with Ms. Walker reminds me of the process with the then number one pick ( A'ja Wilson ), a few years back. It was clear to me that she would never pick Uconn. Nor will Ms. Walker, I think. Hope I am wrong, but kids are only happy here when it is clear to them that Uconn is what they want. Obviously, the decision in this case is not crystal clear and, therefore, it is probably not Uconn.
Agree....... sadly

Reaction Score

When did she say she was going to visit UConn? Last I heard after her visit to ND she had an in home visit with Texas and her mother and her said in an article that her visits were over and she was weighing her options.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I know she was scheduled for a visitation weekend at Uconn a few weeks ago. Never heard a word about whether it took place or not.

When did she say she was going to visit UConn? Last I heard after her visit to ND she had an in home visit with Texas and her mother and her said in an article that her visits were over and she was weighing her options.

Would it actually change your mind if you knew she made the visit to UCONN-her 3rd!? Here is a picture of her visiting UCONN. She's the other one with the dimples.
CsrcYzJWIAAdxHl.jpg

Last edited:

JordyG

Reaction Score
\\
I'm here for you man. Here's a paper bag. Around your mouth and breath. Keep it I've just finished.

Reaction Score
I'm here for you man. Here's a paper bag. Around your mouth and breath. Keep it I've just finished.

I feel better already. Thanks.

Dillion77===(effectively) told me to move on to other thoughts--and eventually I"d know from the headlines. Good suggestion--if I do that will I get sane?? i hope so , that would be a first.

JordyG

Reaction Score
MW's latest twitter post/like.....she knows this gent who's a big time player from the Norfolk area but you know that I have my suspicions that the die has been cast..

Clifford❗️‏@mattcoleman2_
Texas Official Visit this Weekend!

Cvu1io3WYAANCHe.jpg
I've been saying Texas from the start. Well, really after her visit there. I think its a done deal. I've moved on.

Reaction Score
I've been saying Texas from the start. Well, really after her visit there. I think its a done deal. I've moved on.

that was about the same time I had that feeling.......I figure I've gone this far, might as well stick it out till the end....................

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Not so strange to me..i spend every day with a 15 and 17 year old..:):)

I have a 15 & 19 yr old granddaughter. We're visiting the oldest one for a few days here in Las Vegas. She's a sophomore at UNLV. The school had a kick-off rally on campus this evening for the men's & women's BB teams. We Got to meet all the players and coaches. Lots of live entertainment, free give-a-ways, and free food. Had a great time.

Back home tomorrow to give equal time to the other Grand. Attending a JV football game with her. The one here at UNLV has the longest arms in the world. Even though she's 230 miles away, she still manages to keep her hand in my pocket$. :eek: I guess that's what grandparents are for. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I agree with the belief that a kid knows that they want the "Geno" experience and they decide rather quickly. If you're in doubt...you go elsewhere. She go elsewhere and good luck to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom