Any other OC candidates out there...? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Any other OC candidates out there...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There are rumors that Taggart is going to interview for Oregon. If he goes there and leaves Weist behind we may actually stand a chance.

Reaction Score
Boneyardigans@UConnFanDotCom 2 days ago
Does anyone think that maybe Jesus in the huddle guy put a curse on our athletic program? I do.

He came here in good faith, had the job, the mention of Jesus insulted several who make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. Now of course the powers that are at that level never see real cash. They are far removed from the fact that it still says on every bill. In God We Trust....
He probably went home listening to some Screaming Jay...Love this cat...

Reaction Score
I'm looking for him to get a big P5 or Notre Dame paycheck as DC. He is a laughingstock right now. He'd be very wise to take a great DC job and resign if he gets an offer.
No spitting match here Hoop, I get your point but you should realize laughingstocks do not get P5 offers. That and he has now been very exposed and well documented.
With the entire situation there is nothing on record that would impress anyone at a very high level. Schools need to get permission to talk to coaches under contract, my guess is right now Dave B has peeps sending out mass e-mails, texts, etc...PLEASE CALL ME...

I don't know... i am not awfully thrilled to have a shell shocked Diaco leading this team next year. with the fan base deserting and a new OC coming in, it would seem to me his ego would be totally challenged in handling this situation.
You summed this up very well...;) I would only add with the fan base deserting there are also recruits now, this from a very small class as it is...:(:mad:

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Little spin zone for the OC candidates out there reading this thread (hi): you literally can't do any worse than last in the nation in points, so if you are confident you can achieve mediocrity... you'll look like a gd hero!

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Not that it's remotely possible but how much campus backlash do you think there would be if we tried to bring in Art Briles as an OC/HC-in-waiting... for cultural contrast I'd bet there's a good chance Briles goes to Houston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom