Any idea on time for Saturday???? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Any idea on time for Saturday????

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
My Anniversary dinner is at 6:30 and now will have to avoid televisions everywhere and people with big mouths until I get home at 9 or so.

Reaction Score
I'll take prime time (sort of) on cbs against the number one overall seed.

But I kinda wish we got the first game. Hard to say whether ky fans would root for us but I bet Indiana fans would. Non partisan fans will root for the underdog.

Instead most fans will probably leave and the ones that are left will either be ky fans after a likely win or dejected Indiana fans.

But it doesn't matter. I'm feelin good about this game. I think we match up well with Kansas. their fans certainly think so. Half of them on the Phog are downright terrified of us.

Reaction Score
This really sucks. My fiancé's Godfather is having us over for dinner at 7 on Sat in NY. I've never met them and they are apparently not into sports so I can't really ask to put the game on when they are going to want to talk to me. Especially bc it'll be during dinner. Guess I can catch listening to the 2nd half in the car...

Reaction Score
This really sucks. My fiancé's Godfather is having us over for dinner at 7 on Sat in NY. I've never met them and they are apparently not into sports so I can't really ask to put the game on when they are going to want to talk to me. Especially bc it'll be during dinner. Guess I can catch listening to the 2nd half in the car...
Eh, it's just a godfather...unless he's a Mafia godfather, then I would play nice. I kid, I kid. My girlfriend's family knows I have a mental disorder for UConn sports. Better to get that out of the way sooner than later.

Reaction Score
So it's my wife's 30th birthday and we have dinner plans at 8 and meeting people afterwards any suggestions on how I can get out of this predicament?
Not necessarily wise but since you asked:

7741351-legal-divorce-papers-with-pen-closeup-Stock-Photo-lawyer.jpg

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Whelp it's been a nice run. But that $h!tass time ups everything .

Won't be home to apply any of necessary mojo.

lol as usual the teams can't hurt us. Only the ncaa can,

Reaction Score
Eh, it's just a godfather...unless he's a Mafia godfather, then I would play nice. I kid, I kid. My girlfriend's family knows I have a mental disorder for UConn sports. Better to get that out of the way sooner than later.

I've decided I'm going to turn my phone off around 8, set the DVR from 8-11 (in case of OT), and listen to a CD in the car on the way home. I'll try my best to avoid any and all updates and watch the game on DVR when we get back.

Reaction Score

+1 ... my mother-in-law needed a little adjustment period, but now she knows to ask about the UCONN schedule before making dinner plans!

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
So it's my wife's 30th birthday and we have dinner plans at 8 and meeting people afterwards any suggestions on how I can get out of this predicament?

Find a good divorce attorney. ;)

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

File for divorce

EDIT: Damn @UConnNick beat me by just a few seconds.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Whelp it's been a nice run. But that $h!tass time ups everything .

Won't be home to apply any of necessary mojo.

lol as usual the teams can't hurt us. Only the ncaa can,
I'm pretty sure you can bring a turkey and ketchup sandwich anywhere. SHUT UP AND EAT THE MOJO SANDWICH, COMMIE!

Btw... I love that my phone now knows that "sandwich" comes after "mojo"

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Its me birfday. Will be free after 6.

Reaction Score

Also, her family knows the deal with me and UConn. This is a diff situation, I don't know these people at all!

Reaction Score
Just for situations like this is why we need more advancements in cloning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member