And Then Along Comes Lou | Page 2 | The Boneyard

And Then Along Comes Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Break Kaleena's record? Possible I suppose, but is her shot as pretty?
Here's a clip of highlights. Gotta love a big guard like KLS.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Well, in one way (the most important one), pretty is as pretty does.....that is, does her shot go in? Lol And it looks like the answer is yes.

I will say that KLS's shot is simpler, in the way that EDD's free throws are simple. I don't mean that it's a set shot or anything, but it's just a very, very simple motion with not a lot of flair.

To my eye, Kaleena's shots are somewhat 'prettier', while Maya's form is more 'dramatic' as in "take that!!" KLS's 3-ball form looks like "just the facts, ma'am" with no excess movement. A la the EDD free throw.
Perfect analysis!!!

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I hope she gets on the wall. I felt that the injury and sickness last year set her back a little, and she's also been overshadowed by Stewie for most of her career, but she is deserving of it. I guess we'll know next Saturday.
Doris Burke would say She is an extraordinary two way player, and possibly the greatest 3 pt shooter of our time. Great hands which have helped her become a solid rebounder and can post up with the best of them. And she "comports" herself on and off the court the way you would hope your daughter would. Her basketball IQ is extraordinary as well, as she has proven she can handle the high post like Stephanie Dolson, as UC has been able to run their offense through KML at times, with the precision of a finely tuned machine, which we are accustomed to seeing at UConn for the past 20-25 yrs. she's as confident and as cool a customer as you will seein the Women's game today!

Reaction Score
Looks like stewie and KML all rolled into one. Dang UConn keeps getting better all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom