Akok Akok | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Akok Akok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
One of the mods on the Cuse board said they are out on Akok a couple of days ago. Pretty sure he’s well connected to someone close to the program

Although it seems that Akok has moved on from us, someone on our board posted about Wilson's suspension giving Akok some second thoughts about you guys.

Reaction Score
I don’t think we’re out on either but it’s going to be a long recruitment on both. I think kofi picks in spring and Akok may make a decision around fall signing day. I think Akok picks between us and Pitt.

Reaction Score
Although it seems that Akok has moved on from us, someone on our board posted about Wilson's suspension giving Akok some second thoughts about you guys.

You make me sad. Not for the pathetic things that you venture here to say for reasons that no one will ever understand. But rather, for who you are and what you choose to be.

Reaction Score
I also would be very concerned about a player missing a few games the season before I arrive

Well, if they were friends, and if Wilson's eligibility is called into question, you never know.

Reaction Score
Well, if they were friends, and if Wilson's eligibility is called into question, you never know.
Can you explain to me why a 2019 recruit would care in the slightest about a 2018 suspension?

Reaction Score
He’s got it mixed up. I’ve heard from actual insiders that it all started to go downhill once Akok was shown how to google A.J. Price and Marcus Williams.

Good news is he also learned how to google Paul Harris, Scoop Jardine, DeShaun Williams and Andre Hawkins and he is ok with the laptop errors of judgement compared to rape. Still have the edge :D:D

Reaction Score
It's something I read on the interwebs. No worries. I'm sure you will have Akok any time now.

Akok no longer wants to come to UConn because Sidney Wilson is getting suspended. UConn is only getting buzz because reporters are doing Hurley a favor and writing about him. Poor Akok doesn't want to come to UConn but his mean handlers are making him.

You guys do a good job telling yourselves made up stories to feel better about the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom