Akok Akok turns 19 today | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Akok Akok turns 19 today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Much appreciated. Gameday down here is usually bonkers, but a very somber feeling today.

In any event, let’s get some good news today

I’m right above ya in Buffalo and have lots of friends and family down there, including a police officer. We’re all with you guys in spirit and thinking about you and your city.

As for Akok I’m pretty confident at this point, but like you all I can sure use the confirmation...

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
I’m right above ya in Buffalo and have lots of friends and family down there, including a police officer. We’re all with you guys in spirit and thinking about you and your city.

As for Akok I’m pretty confident at this point, but like you all I can sure use the confirmation...

Thanks, guys. Honestly, I live by the stadiums in town so not anywhere near where the shooting was, but this is my city and it’s hurting so I appreciate the good thoughts from my fellow UConn brethren.

Lets go have a good end to the weekend.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Looks like the guys are playing laser tag as well. Didn’t see Kofi, but he’s gotta be there.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Much appreciated. Gameday down here is usually bonkers, but a very somber feeling today.

In any event, let’s get some good news today

that was a touching moment in the game today.

Reaction Score
From the mod over on the Syracuse 247 board:

5. Akok Akok, Syracuse sits in a good spot, but UConn is a legitimate threat. Many think that’s where he’s headed. I’m not that decisive about it. That rhetoric is largely coming from the UConn coaches, who are trying to drum up buzz for the program. That said, I’m sticking with my Cuse pick, but it’s not as solid as it once was.

Syracuse fans seem to be very insecure right about now.

Reaction Score

5. Akok Akok, Syracuse sits in a good spot, but UConn is a legitimate threat. Many think that’s where he’s headed. I’m not that decisive about it. That rhetoric is largely coming from the UConn coaches, who are trying to drum up buzz for the program. That said, I’m sticking with my Cuse pick, but it’s not as solid as it once was.

I guess he missed Espinosa retweeting you.

Reaction Score

This is some deep state level theorizing from these neckbeards. A mod, nonetheless. I think the buzz coming from our forum has been generated by our insider septupling down on his prediction. It's always more fun to win a recruiting battle when to other team still thinks they are in it.

Reaction Score
I remember how many recruits we used to be in “good spots” for but then Weren’t as “decisive as in the past”.....

Reaction Score

Syracuse fans are always insecure. Its who they are. Can you blame them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom