Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
D99-A0-C20-9951-4149-B081-6-E076-A692269.jpg
What is this supposed to mean?

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
Anyone who isn’t picking Akok is either a Cuse fan or hasn’t been paying attention lately. With that being stated we are #doomed

Reaction Score
Can a reporter from any of these three schools just give him a call and find out where he is in his decision process / when he expects to announce? Took them about two seconds to call him after the commitment rumors came out following the Uconn visit, would be nice to clear up what’s going on

Reaction Score
I'm no chief - but I can confirm the heavy smoke on Akok from the people I talk to. Everyone feels like it's basically a done deal, but he's doing due diligence with his visits, but should commit this week barring some wild last second miracle. They feel like they've got him. He was apparently really, really happy with his visit.

C

Chief00

I'm no chief - but I can confirm the heavy smoke on Akok from the people I talk to. Everyone feels like it's basically a done deal, but he's doing due diligence with his visits, but should commit this week barring some wild last second miracle. They feel like they've got him. He was apparently really, really happy with his visit.
Smoking hot and Chief isn’t talking about one of Dre’s dates.

Reaction Score
Can a reporter from any of these three schools just give him a call and find out where he is in his decision process / when he expects to announce? Took them about two seconds to call him after the commitment rumors came out following the Uconn visit, would be nice to clear up what’s going on

I am sure all 3 schools know what is going on! Two are not happy.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

Let the kid announce on his own terms. It sounds like we're going to get some good news soon, but Akok deserves to tell the world that news when he's ready and without being harassed by reporters.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Let the kid announce on his own terms. It sounds like we're going to get some good news soon, but Akok deserves to tell the world that news when he's ready and without being harassed by reporters.
You can tell which posters opened their Christmas gifts before Christmas morning.

Reaction Score
Yeah, some people are in way too deep when it comes to following recruiting.

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
by the boneyard*

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
It’s all been in good fun but let the kids announce when they want to and how they want to. I have cartons of eggs ready just in case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom