ACC Regular Season 2023-24 | Page 14 | The Boneyard

ACC Regular Season 2023-24

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Sadly Wake and BC are going to be feeder programs for the bigger schools unless something changes.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Not sure of the source of your data. Massey doesn't show your SOS, NET SOS is 16. The other 3 of the 9 stat categories are for ACC games only.
Duke is #4 this season according to Nolan
A4avhrCeEZCjXS6IwhZmQp0BObDIQWFnLnz7vkiEV4r6JPse_Gm5BVz4FP7PToagIZEl101eStDI4ShpIvPNuzpyOtDQJMtdC2UMS0wLtUr11l6yyJk7tchsZsSGPPAjK81zDu_OkxrpZZflQ1qCys8

Reaction Score
Duke is #4 this season according to Nolan
A4avhrCeEZCjXS6IwhZmQp0BObDIQWFnLnz7vkiEV4r6JPse_Gm5BVz4FP7PToagIZEl101eStDI4ShpIvPNuzpyOtDQJMtdC2UMS0wLtUr11l6yyJk7tchsZsSGPPAjK81zDu_OkxrpZZflQ1qCys8
Maybe but if you look at Duke's Net Nitty Gritty page Duke has a "NET SOS 16" also according to Nolan. I haven't asked him the difference but it could be RPI SOS.

Attachments

• NolanDukepage.pdf
    402.9 KB · Views: 40
Reaction Score
Maybe but if you look at Duke's Net Nitty Gritty page Duke has a "NET SOS 16" also according to Nolan. I haven't asked him the difference but it could be RPI SOS.
The post wasn't talking about net sos, so I'm curious why it is relevant?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The post wasn't talking about net sos, so why I'm curious why it is relevant?
How am I supposed to know the poster, who wasn't you, was referencing an old unused metric? RPI is no longer used by the Committee so why would anyone reference it?
The post said:
"SOS - #3 in country
NET - #20 in country"
It didn't say RPI SOS
So i looked at the only relevant value Net sos. If the specific label isn't used data can get cherry picked.

Reaction Score
Hey... Why are you getting in the way of a good story :oops:
Sorry to interrupt your story hour. I just couldn't match the numbers up without knowing it's RPI SOS and the values are from ACC games not the NCAA data. There are so many different cuts to data now I was trying to understand.

Reaction Score
Latson is incredible and the lack of respect for her game is astounding, leading sophomore scorer per game in the nation. This Duke talk is nauseating, considering they are behind 6 other ACC teams, currently. Go Noles!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Latson is incredible and the lack of respect for her game is astounding, leading sophomore scorer per game in the nation. This Duke talk is nauseating, considering they are behind 6 other ACC teams, currently. Go Noles!

Duke is indeed behind 6 teams, including 4 teams we beat by double digits. Including one team that got smacked 88-46 a few weeks ago. Probably could have put 100 points on that no defense playing squad from Tallahassee.

I choose violence on a empty stomach

Reaction Score
Duke is indeed behind 6 teams, including 4 teams we beat by double digits. Including one team that got smacked 88-46 a few weeks ago. Probably could have put 100 points on that no defense playing squad from Tallahassee.

I choose violence on a empty stomach

Gentlemen lets not get too crazy. This just demonstrates there are no easy games in the ACC and that Duke fans trash talk more than anyone else. :)

Reaction Score
What she being left out of? No one here is stopping talk about other ACC schools, so feel free to share.

Here is what I can share about FSU.....

When I was 12, my friend's sister went to FSU. We made up a cheer for them "F.L.O.R.I.D.A. S.T.A.T.E., Florida State. Seminoles." to the tune of the Mickey Mouse song.

It was fun.

Reaction Score
What she being left out of? No one here is stopping talk about other ACC schools, so feel free to share.

Here is what I can share about FSU.....

When I was 12, my friend's sister went to FSU. We made up a cheer for them "F.L.O.R.I.D.A. S.T.A.T.E., Florida State. Seminoles." to the tune of the Mickey Mouse song.

It was fun.
Happy for you!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Public Service Announcement. All ACC fans are welcome to post/talk/discuss things related to the ACC school they root for. ND fans are welcome, UVA fans, Pitt, Wake, Syracuse ..... Just try to limit the talk to ACC and food. The other conferences have their own threads.

Gentlemen lets not get too crazy. This just demonstrates there are no easy games in the ACC and that Duke fans trash talk more than anyone else. :)

Just imagine if Duke was actually good, I might get banned :eek:

Your smugness shines always. Bless you captain.

giphy.gif

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
ND release its ACC opponents for next season. Interesting:
  • ND will host ACC newbies Cal, Stanford and SMU.
  • ND had been in a home and home pod with Louisville, BC, Syracuse and Pitt. The addition of those teams has blown that up,. They;ve kept one home and home (with Louisville, our "friendly" rival to the south) and will travel to the other three.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom