AAC/ESPN Update | The Boneyard

AAC/ESPN Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Some of our best exposure games in the past have been on Wednesday nights.(WVU, PITT, Syracuse). FWIW, I was expecting this.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Beggars can't be choosers. Let's not forget who our conference mates are now. We are lucky all of our games aren't on ESPN3.

As long as they can make it work with scheduling, I think it is good exposure.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Beggars can't be choosers. Let's not forget who our conference mates are now. We are lucky all of our games aren't on ESPN3.
As long as they can make it work with scheduling, I think it is good exposure.

It's good if you like exposing how lame and desperate you are.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
It's good if you like exposing how lame and desperate you are.

We are definitely desperate. Once we blew the NBC deal and ended up on ESPN...we knew this was going to happen. If the choice is 12 games on Saturday on espn3 obscurity or 1 or 2 espn Wednesday night games with 10 espn3 games..I will take the latter. If you think ESPN is going to give prime spots to Tulane-Temple games...you are smoking something.

I am not saying this is good....it isn't...but it's not surprising either.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Wednesday nights are evil. You can't play the Sat before or after.
The Saturday after is actually 2 Saturdays after the Wednesday game, and you can definitely play that day.

Reaction Score
It sucks, but im used to espn shirting on UCONN/UCONN's league so whatever.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
This is great news.

I thought we'd be on Tuesdays.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Or better yet.....Tuesday afternoon...

I originally heard that AAC football was going to be a mid-season replacement for 'Good Luck Charlie' on the Disney Channel.

Reaction Score
No competition and recruits are home to watch. The only ones that think this is a bad deal are the diehards on here, which are the minority.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Ill bear good news as soon as we get some. Been a while.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I originally heard that AAC football was going to be a mid-season replacement for 'Good Luck Charlie' on the Disney Channel.

Just as long as they don't run the games while Good Luck Charlie is on the tube.

Don't duck with my Bridgit Mendler time. So easy on the eyes.

Reaction Score
We'd night would impact my ability to attend games and renew my season tix.

Well at some point, someone will say you don't support the program.

Just when you think the worst is behind us in conf realignment boom, another frigging kick in the sack. While I don't expect Wed night games to be a regular occurence for any one school in particular, yeah multiple wed night games will affect season ticket sales and who could blame anyone for not renewing if there was more than one home game a year on wed nights.

Reaction Score

I'd rather watch Good Luck Charlie than Tulane vs Temple, so I knew that rumor wasn't true. Besides, ratings for Good Luck Charlie will be much higher.

Reaction Score
No competition and recruits are home to watch. The only ones that think this is a bad deal are the diehards on here, which are the minority.

The only people who don't see the potential disaster here are willfully blind. If we were to get lets say a Wed & Fri game in the same year the practice schedule would be a nightmare. If they were both home games we could kiss 30% of our season ticket holders goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom