AAC/ESPN Update | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AAC/ESPN Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
Expect games on XBox in a few years. The games CBS and ESPN don't want. The AAC channel -- an XBOX exclusive.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
ZLS again the bearer of good news!
FWIW I have no problem with that. News is news. It's when he 'happy dances' about it that pisses me off.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Expect games on XBox in a few years. The games CBS and ESPN don't want. The AAC channel -- an XBOX exclusive.
Meh, if they have an interactive portion so we can send in plays, it might be a good thing.

Reaction Score
The only people who don't see the potential disaster here are willfully blind. If we were to get lets say a Wed & Fri game in the same year the practice schedule would be a nightmare. If they were both home games we could kiss 30% of our season ticket holders goodbye.

YUP ... a bunch of curmudgeonly pessimistic rooters here in Connecticut.

Reaction Score
The only people who don't see the potential disaster here are willfully blind. If we were to get lets say a Wed & Fri game in the same year the practice schedule would be a nightmare. If they were both home games we could kiss 30% of our season ticket holders goodbye.

Seriously? Some 8,000 season ticket holders are not going to renew because of a Fri/Wed home games in the same year? :confused:

th

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
No competition and recruits are home to watch.

Yeah, recruits that don't do homework saying to themselves, "Do I really want to go to a league that plays on Wednesday?"

Reaction Score
Yeah, recruits that don't do homework saying to themselves, "Do I really want to go to a league that plays on Wednesday?"

It's a silly discussion. Recruits that we are going after are not gonna be on TV at all unless they sign with us.

Even if they have a choice 1 game a year on Wed means nothing to them.

Just another reason to whine about something.

Reaction Score
It's a silly discussion. Recruits that we are going after are not gonna be on TV at all unless they sign with us.

Even if they have a choice 1 game a year on Wed means nothing to them.

Just another reason to whine about something.
Wow that's overly negative. Were still getting recruits with other offers at least as of last recruiting class. I get that your sensitive to the constant whining on the board, but that's a little disparaging to our recruits isn't it.

Reaction Score
Wow that's overly negative. Were still getting recruits with other offers at least as of last recruiting class. I get that your sensitive to the constant whining on the board, but that's a little disparaging to our recruits isn't it.

It's not a slight towards our recruits. I like the guys PP has brought in as well as the ones coming.

The fact of the matter is many of the recruits have little or no P5 offers and it may not get any better short term.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
The only answer (in some way, shape, or form) that matters to recruits is: Yes.

The question? Can you get me to the NFL if I go to your school.

UConn has a resent history of doing exactly this in both basketball and football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom