A-10 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

A-10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think the A10 wins all 6.

If your only other post is anything like this one then I'm pretty sure people are going to start ignoring your posts fairly quickly.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, you can have your own opinion and everything but you give no reasons why and come to a conference mates board and pretty much give them some bad mojo.

Reaction Score
They got 6 bids and I'm betting they go 1-5 in this first round. They're all in terrible matchups:

Oh State over Dayton
UConn over St. Joes
NC State over St. Louis
Tenn over UMass
Memphis over GW

VCU should take SFA

but the others are all really tough matchups. Honestly, i hope the A10 gets smacked. I never thought i would be concerned with the success/failure of a lesser conference but this is the reality of today. Let's go AAC.

good job boy. I'm lucky I didn't look at this thread prior to filling my bracket minutes before

Reaction Score
The A10 is legit this year. That doesn't mean they'll be on par with the American or the NBE going forward, or that A10 schools wouldn't leave for those conferences.

I don't think any A-10 team would honestly bother to go to the American. Big East, no doubt... But why would they go to the American? nonsense

Reaction Score
I don't think any A-10 team would honestly bother to go to the American. Big East, no doubt... But why would they go to the American? nonsense
Well, we're frankly not going to find out. But, first, and most obviously, more money. Second, and also somewhat obvious, the A10 doesn't support football, so a school like UMass would benefit greatly from a move to the American.

Just because the A10 got more teams into the tournament than the American this year doesn't mean they wouldn't leave for it. I mean, the Big East was way better than the ACC, and yet 3 teams headed off for it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom