A-10 | The Boneyard

A-10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They got 6 bids and I'm betting they go 1-5 in this first round. They're all in terrible matchups:

Oh State over Dayton
UConn over St. Joes
NC State over St. Louis
Tenn over UMass
Memphis over GW

VCU should take SFA

but the others are all really tough matchups. Honestly, i hope the A10 gets smacked. I never thought i would be concerned with the success/failure of a lesser conference but this is the reality of today. Let's go AAC.

Reaction Score
They got 6 bids and I'm betting they go 1-5 in this first round. They're all in terrible matchups:

Oh State over Dayton
UConn over St. Joes
NC State over St. Louis
Tenn over UMass
Memphis over GW

VCU should take SFA

but the others are all really tough matchups. Honestly, i hope the A10 gets smacked. I never thought i would be concerned with the success/failure of a lesser conference but this is the reality of today. Let's go AAC.

Not me, Fukhc the P5. I will be happy to see them go down to mid majors more than ever before.

Reaction Score

Oh State over Dayton
UConn over St. Joes
NC State over St. Louis
Tenn over UMass
Memphis over GW

VCU should take SFA

They are a lesser conference but not by much. Next year with the loss of Louisville, we could be the lesser conference.

Reaction Score
They are a lesser conference but not by much. Next year with the loss of Louisville, we could be the lesser conference.

Nah, Tulsa would win the A10 next year, but they will at best be 3rd in the AAC behind SMU and UCONN.

Reaction Score
This is horrendous for the mojo.

i have a 12 of rolling rock on my back porch for when i get home and my b*tch will be bringing over rotissiere chicken. do not question my mojo. #BLEEDBLUE

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
When it comes down to which conference is stronger, the raping and unrest caused by football money has left more conferences in the mix.
Years ago - it was the Big East, ACC and BIG10 as the biggies in basketball.
Now it seems nearly every "major conference" has its top 60% and bottom 40%
There are teams in every conference who has chances to beat anyone maybe the top 3-4, the middle teams can do something in their league tournaments while the bottom are just that.
Unfortunately for UConn the new AAC looks more bottom heavy next year.

Reaction Score
Let's see how many of the A-10s top teams are taken by the NBE. Isn't there talk of St. Louis, and possibly VCU or Dayton?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Dayton (as it is a catholic school) has been rumored for quite some time, as has St Louis for the same reason.

Supposedly Georgetown wants VCU nowhere near the BE.

Reaction Score
You think Tulsa > Cincinatti and Memphis?
Tulsa is going to be solid. I'm not sure better than those two schools, but, depending on Temple's improvement, maybe 5 or 6 in the conference.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Dayton is up as halftime approaches. Seems its been close throughout.

Reaction Score
The A10 is legit this year. That doesn't mean they'll be on par with the American or the NBE going forward, or that A10 schools wouldn't leave for those conferences.

caw

Reaction Score
I don't really care about the A10 winning or losing unless they are playing UConn. However, I want the B1G to go 0-6.

Reaction Score
How about we wait for some games to get played before we start predicting the A-10's demise? Especially seeing we are playing an A-10 team tonight.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
the A10 played the RPI scheduling game to perfection.

There should be a memo about this to all ADs in the AAC pronto. Also should be brought up in conference meetings. Has to be a priority.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
It's a bad day to have two wings....

Just order a supplemental 8pack from your local place. Eight plus 2 on the rotisserie is ten total. That should be sufficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom