2023-24 Schedule (merged) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2023-24 Schedule (merged)

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Will the SNY games be available in North Carolina on FS1 or FS2 like I believe they were last year?
The SNY games were not available on FS1 or FS2, the SNY broadcasts are streamed via the Fox Sports app. In order to stream the SNY broadcasts on the Fox Sports app, you must have your local Fox affiliate and FS1 via your tv provider (in my case that would be Hulu Live).
There are games that can be broadcasted on FS1 and FS2 that are also streamed on the Fox Sports app.

Reaction Score
The schedule is for the men’s team
Yes, I saw that too. Just to clarify for others, Nan's link brings you to the article on the UConn site. In that article is a link to a PDF of the schedule, but when you click it, the actual PDF is the men's schedule.

Reaction Score
The SNY games were not available on FS1 or FS2, the SNY broadcasts are streamed via the Fox Sports app. In order to stream the SNY broadcasts on the Fox Sports app, you must have your local Fox affiliate and FS1 via your tv provider (in my case that would be Hulu Live).
There are games that can be broadcasted on FS1 and FS2 that are also streamed on the Fox Sports app.
Thank you. I have that stuff so appears I will be able to again watch the action this year, and hopefully see them at NCS.

Go Huskies!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
It could be that the XL Center was not available for that day. I'm actually happy that it's at Gampel, it always seems a lot louder there than at the XL, and the students deserve to get games like these.

Reaction Score
It could be that the XL Center was not available for that day. I'm actually happy that it's at Gampel, it always seems a lot louder there than at the XL, and the students deserve to get games like these.
I am ecstatic that the game vs ND is at Gampel, too, MSGRET. I will be in “da house”. I purchased my season tickets this morning. Woohoo! Gampel maybe smaller, but as you stated, the noise level will be insanely louder than at the XL Center. Looking forward to this game.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
The Connecticut Hockey tournament featuring defending National Champion Quinnipiac, Sacret Heart, UConn, and Yale is scheduled for that weekend at the XL center. I am also disappointed that ND is not at the XL.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
For those interested attached is a printable PDF of the schedule.

Attachments

• UCONN WBB 2023-2024.pdf
    130.7 KB · Views: 105
Reaction Score
Planning on being at the Georgetown game in DC. Saving my money for the tickets now.

Reaction Score
I believe the seven games at the XL Center is the same number as last season, and the best two home games, Maryland and ND, are both at Gampel. I look forward to seeing each game in Hartford, but the schedule doesn't promise many, if any, competitive games.
Then the good news is that you get to see all of the UConn players play.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom