2023-24 Schedule (merged) | The Boneyard

2023-24 Schedule (merged)

Reaction Score
Full schedule has been released. Plan accordingly!

IMG_0552.jpeg

Last edited:

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
FSI, FS2 and 2 on CBSSN. Eight consecutive games on SNY in Dec/Jan.

Reaction Score
Notre Dame. 8 pm Saturday night at Gampel. On Fox.

Paige hasn’t played ND since her first injury, ND beat UConn last year (+ an Azzi injury) and it’s on primetime TV, this might be my favorite game this year.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Is having this many games at the XL Center normal? Doesn't seem fair to the students, but I guess the percentage of student seats isn't that high???
Side note: I have never been to a UConn game. :(

Reaction Score
Is having this many games at the XL Center normal? Doesn't seem fair to the students, but I guess the percentage of student seats isn't that high???
I believe the seven games at the XL Center is the same number as last season, and the best two home games, Maryland and ND, are both at Gampel. I look forward to seeing each game in Hartford, but the schedule doesn't promise many, if any, competitive games.

Reaction Score
I believe the seven games at the XL Center is the same number as last season, and the best two home games, Maryland and ND, are both at Gampel. I look forward to seeing each game in Hartford, but the schedule doesn't promise many, if any, competitive games.
Bah, not a stellar line up for the XL. I will be at the Mohegan game against NC, so that's at least something (plus it's also a triple header I believe).

Reaction Score
November 12-December 16 looks like it will provide plenty of challenges.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
UConn has 7 regular season games at Storrs plus the exhibition, while Hartford has 7. Ever since I have been watching UConn they have almost always had them split if it is a even number of home games while if it is an odd number Storrs has the higher number. Don't forget that they have the game at the Mohegan Sun and have an Exhibition game in Toronto which would most likely be a home game if it was against a DIV 1 opponent.

I now have all of my tally sheets ready for this season's edition of the Prognosticator's Prediction contest, 34 days until the posting of the first one for the Exhibition game against SCS.

Last edited:

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Bah, not a stellar line up for the XL. I will be at the Mohegan game against NC, so that's at least something (plus it's also a triple header I believe).
At least the exhibition game doesn't count as the seventh game at the XL like LY. I wanted to see Maryland at the XL, but I will take Louisville. Also, I am happy that both Marquette and Creighton are at the XL, but we do have to see Butler and Providence. We do get to see the opening game for the season against Dayton which will be very exciting to watch live. Can't wait. @Skeets, even though I moved to the other side of the arena, I still would like to meet you and buy you a beer. Go Huskies

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
If UConn goes undefeated with this schedule there is no way that LSU or any other team would be ranked higher than the Huskies.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Student attendance at Gampel is always high. They have buses to take the students to Hartford but that is always less in number than Gampel. Having big games at Gampel is huge competitive advantage as they sell out all 10,167 seats and it becomes extremely loud. XL seats 16,294 and they rarely sell that out so it is not nearly as loud.
UConn has been committed to split the games evenly between both venues for both men’s and women’s team. It offers them the ability to draw more than the 10,167 that Gampel holds. I would note that only occasionally do they sell out XL For either team.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I believe that @Fore! was answering @Centerstream's post #2.
And my post was in reference to the link that @HuskyNan provided in Post #1, so I have no idea what @Fore! was referring to.
But it don't matter because I am a very, very happy camper because the schedule is out and that SNY is still broadcasting games and am guessing that SNY is still in cahoots with the Fox Sports app. If I could dance, I would have been doing a happy dance all afternoon.

Reaction Score
Will the SNY games be available in North Carolina on FS1 or FS2 like I believe they were last year?

Reaction Score
The link I provided is for the women’s team schedule
The link in your post to the UConn website for downloading the WBB schedule downloaded the men’s schedule, not the women’s.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom