2022 UConn Football Commit - Zion Turner (Miami Florida) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2022 UConn Football Commit - Zion Turner (Miami Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Huge pickup for Uconn. It is nice to see Uconn beat out all these P5 schools especially SEC schools.

Don't want to hear we can't recruit at Uconn anymore. With Mora in charge, we are doing things previous coaching staff simply never did.

This is a great pickup. Hopefully, this will lead to bunch of great OLs committing soon.

Reaction Score
The QB level on this team is insane compared to the past 10+ years!!
Well, the "past 10+ years" includes UConn football's entire history. During the next several years, may the overall potential QB quality, and revolutionary Huskies' team performance prove to be the most successful to date.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I figured at some point Mora's experience would start attracting top talent. Interesting that Turner mentioned Huntley....i would think having coached Mike Vick in his prime carried some weight also!

Welcome aboard Zion...bring a jacket!

Reaction Score
I bet there’s Mora these types of recruits coming.
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Hopefully this one works out better than Dwayne Difton

I was thinking the same with recruits out of STM.

I will say I have more confidence in a QB coming out of there than a WR or an O Lineman. Sure, STM is ridiculously good with their talent but every game has a half dozen P5 recruits and another half dozen FBS recruits.

Reaction Score
I was thinking the same with recruits out of STM.

I will say I have more confidence in a QB coming out of there than a WR or an O Lineman. Sure, STM is ridiculously good with their talent but every game has a half dozen P5 recruits and another half dozen FBS recruits.
St. Thomas Aquinas produces a ton of college players every year. Off the top of my head, UConn has had 4, Difton, Schnafenacker, Crozier, and Myles Bell on the current roster. And STA has the most alumni on NFL rosters with 14 in 2020 including 3 OL, 4 DL, 2 RB, 2 DB, 1 WR, 1 QB, and 1 P.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
St. Thomas Aquinas produces a ton of college players every year. Off the top of my head, UConn has had 4, Difton, Schnafenacker, Crozier, and Myles Bell on the current roster. And STA has the most alumni on NFL rosters with 14 in 2020 including 3 OL, 4 DL, 2 RB, 2 DB, 1 WR, 1 QB, and 1 P.

Yeah weird how my phone autocorrected "STA" to "STM".

Reaction Score
I feel like I am in the Twilight Zone. Mora has exceeded every expectation I have had. Perhaps they were too grounded. There is no way this does not reflect on the field even in the short term. I am thrilled tonight. Welcome Zion. Opportunity abounds at Uconn right now and this seems like another young man that has embraced it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom