2022 UConn Football Commit WR Victor Rosa (Bristol CT) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2022 UConn Football Commit WR Victor Rosa (Bristol CT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
This is the type of athlete that RE2/Corey have been successful in luring to Storrs
His feel and hands are amazing - quite the athlete
These are kids that Red Pants wouldn't even look at
As someone else pointed out - he is going to be a headache to defenses and man to man coverages and coming out of the slot
Those are some impressive change of direction/stop and goes
Welcome Victor

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
howling wolf GIF

Welcome to the pack! We are very glad to have you!

Reaction Score
This is the type of athlete that RE2/Corey have been successful in luring to Storrs
His feel and hands are amazing - quite the athlete
These are kids that Red Pants wouldn't even look at
As someone else pointed out - he is going to be a headache to defenses and man to man coverages and coming out of the slot
Those are some impressive change of direction/stop and goes
Welcome Victor
Many including BD might think he is not tall enough. Reminds me of Nick Williams. Glad UCONN is recruiting good players rather than tall players again

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Many including BD might think he is not tall enough. Reminds me of Nick Williams. Glad UCONN is recruiting good players rather than tall players again

Maybe we'll get back to the days of returning punts and kickoffs for touchdown's. We've had some great ones from a lot of different kids but it's a weapon that 2.0 hasn't been able to find yet. Victor reminds me of someone with the mindset and skill level who can give us a Larry, Terry, Nick, Robby, Jordan, etc highlight in the return game at any time.

Reaction Score
Is he the highest rated in-state recruit since Dan O?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Is he the highest rated in-state recruit since Dan O?

I'm not doubting Victor is #2 recruit in the state for his class but what is that based off of? I noticed this on another site yesterday and it had me a little confused. I think 4-5 of the kids below are from Private/Prep schools though. Is that the difference?

1626401063361.png

Reaction Score
I'm not doubting Victor is #2 recruit in the state for his class but what is that based off of? I noticed this on another site yesterday and it had me a little confused. I think 4-5 of the kids below are from Private/Prep schools though. Is that the difference?

View attachment 68579

247 has him ranked #2 in CT. He's currently unrated on Rivals.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Highly rated in-state commits that popped into my mind are Kuraczea, Boyle, Cochran, and Dixon. But I will gladly take the likes of Lutrus, Trevardo, Donald Thomas and Byron Jones if the rating services aren’t focused on CT players.

Reaction Score
So he's the best in state non-QB we've ever recruited. About time.
I think at times Ken Tinney, Corey Sheets and James Nixon all committed to Uconn but for reasons never came here.

Reaction Score
don't forget about Arkeel Newsome.
He could be a more slippery version of Newsome with a longer gear to outrun some defenders. In no hurry to risk him as a returner though. Let's get him situated in a recieving/running role first. Get our o-line squared away for these skill guys to make plays.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Welcome to UConn VIctor! Glad to see that you want to help make your state school rise up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom