2018 Season: #TimeToWork > Spring Game 4/14 @ Noon | Page 17 | The Boneyard

2018 Season: #TimeToWork > Spring Game 4/14 @ Noon

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I guess it’s fair to assume this isn’t going to be streamed for us out of towers?

Reaction Score
Neill Ostrout: Icing kicker a focus for UConn football coach Edsall in practice

>>“He needs it. He needs it from a mental standpoint,” Edsall explained afterward. “He’s got to learn that when he goes out there certain things can happen.”<<

>>“I’m going to try to do everything I can to mentally get him prepared for different situations that can arise,” Edsall said. “That’s Michael’s biggest problem. He just mentally doesn’t focus on certain things and block things out. He’s got the leg strength, he’s got all those things.”<<

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Neill Ostrout: Icing kicker a focus for UConn football coach Edsall in practice

>>“He needs it. He needs it from a mental standpoint,” Edsall explained afterward. “He’s got to learn that when he goes out there certain things can happen.”<<

>>“I’m going to try to do everything I can to mentally get him prepared for different situations that can arise,” Edsall said. “That’s Michael’s biggest problem. He just mentally doesn’t focus on certain things and block things out. He’s got the leg strength, he’s got all those things.”<<

Ive been mentally preparing myself for another season of unfathomable misses.

There is great mental prep that goes into being a uconn fan

Reaction Score
Why don’t we have a back up kicker?? We could definitely use one!!

He graduated (Rishell) but I also don’t think we have all projected PWO for the coming year accounted for...

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
He graduated (Rishell) but I also don’t think we have all projected PWO for the coming year accounted for...
Yeah I would be surprised and disappointed if we don’t have a pwo kicker on the roster this fall. It’s almost a must.

Reaction Score

What’s the story on this cat Steer? I looked into him and it seems he played at CCSU, he definitely has a grown man body and could be a surprise for us. I hope we get more info on him.

Reaction Score
What’s the story on this cat Steer? I looked into him and it seems he played at CCSU, he definitely has a grown man body and could be a surprise for us. I hope we get more info on him.

I was wondering that too. Also... Buss has been awarded the yellow jersey twice. Once on offense and again for ST's. I think he's definitely going to deliver tomorrow and beyond.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom