2018 Season: #TimeToWork > Spring Game 4/14 @ Noon | Page 15 | The Boneyard

2018 Season: #TimeToWork > Spring Game 4/14 @ Noon

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Two years in a row that we don't get to see Marvin Washington play. Not a good thing.

Crazy. If you cant figure it out for long enough to be eligible for the spring game, thats a bad sign. Hope he can find himself on the field at some point

Reaction Score
Crazy. If you cant figure it out for long enough to be eligible for the spring game, thats a bad sign. Hope he can find himself on the field at some point

I chalked up last year’s missed practices /scrimmages due to “obligation” issues to the transition from high school to college - this is more troubling.

Reaction Score
I chalked up last year’s missed practices /scrimmages due to “obligation” issues to the transition from high school to college - this is more troubling.

Looks like Bisack and McAfee will be getting some extra reps on Saturday. That's not a bad thing.

Reaction Score
With Pindell stepping forward, Krajewski coming in, Bissack showing he's capable and McAfee pushing, he could be the odd man out. I wouldn't be surprised if he ______.

Reaction Score
With Pindell stepping forward, Krajewski coming in, Bissack showing he's capable and McAfee pushing, he could be the odd man out. I wouldn't be surprised if he ______.
I really hope not. Also not sure where he'd go if his grades are that bad.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score

Anyone ever actually watched McAfee? From everything I've ever seen, he's pretty bad

Reaction Score
I think the “are you serious” video was a great way to show the season ticket holder students that the team appreciates their support! I thought it was awesome!

Reaction Score
He's an RS frosh though, and

This might be the most awkward thing I've ever watched

almost as bad as "Great pick"

18 pizzas?
18 dozen donuts?
Just weird. Why not just do gift cards for the same value, and dump the 2018 tie in??

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
He's an RS frosh though, and

almost as bad as "Great pick"

18 pizzas?
18 dozen donuts?
Just weird. Why not just do gift cards for the same value, and dump the 2018 tie in??

They're just handing eighteen pizzas over to a single person as if it's a gift lol. What are you even supposed to do with that?

When Randy shows up on the elevator and is awkwardly just like hey, I lost it

Reaction Score

In 2008-2009, my niece, who was in the honors program and on academic scholarship, tutored some FB and basketball players.

I remember it was during Easter weekend one of those years Randy called her up asking her about some of his players academic efforts. Her answer resulted in one or two being suspended from Spring practice and Spring game.

Good for Randy! Right from the beginning of his first tenure I remember him saying something like "don't believe everything you read about yourself.....you haven't done anything yet"..... I guess when an athlete finds out his coaches don't view their abilities in the same way, an attitude develops that affects their academic performance as well as athletic effort.

Randy has always tried to develop life lessons for his players recognizing that they needed to be prepared for something more than FB. I am not shedding any tears......its their choice to throw away their future(s) in more ways than one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom