2017 Recruiting Thread | Page 24 | The Boneyard

2017 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Welcome aboard son... I wonder what position he'll end up at here...

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
Jake Byczko is a 6-3 240lb TE/LB from Lawrence Academy in Groton MA. Other current offers from University of New Hampshire and URI.
Junior Year Video Here:
absolutely love this kids motor, deff has a mean streak/ nasty way about him. he could come play for me any day.

Reaction Score
Picking up Byczko now is a smart move for us... Additional FBS schools will be calling/offering during and after this season.... With our commitment to him now, while others flip flop is good for us...

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
We already have 5 verbals from TEs already
Not all of them end up there. Just look at the past few classes. Byzcko will be moving to LB too. If you look at 24/7 sports, they don't have a single commit listed at TE.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
FWIW Coaches can now RT and Favorite tweets from prospective recruits. They cannot tweet @ recruits but can "interact" with their messages.

Reaction Score
Anyone see Brian Keating's twitter profile? It says "University of Connecticut Commit". But haven't see anything on him?

Reaction Score
Anyone see Brian Keating's twitter profile? It says "University of Connecticut Commit". But haven't see anything on him?

I did but have held off since I have seen nothing else confirming it from another source (especially since he announced his offer on Twitter but not his commitment).

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I pulled this from a Nebraska article speaking about what their "offer" actually entails- does anyone know what a UConn "offer" is actually worth when factoring in the other items? I assume we are planning on doing the COA also?

"Nebraska's offer outlines the full extent of the amenities that NU football prospects will receive — full cost of attendance, Adidas gear, a MacBook Air and IPad 2 Air, the weekend meal plan at downtown restaurants and the post-eligibility stipend to pursue an internship or perhaps study abroad. "

Recruiting: Huskers extending 'Golden Ticket' official offers; Is it cooler than the rest?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Nothing special aside from a long snapper. Usually a preferred walk on.
PWO for LS is probably right. I like the idea of another FCIAC kid. Not because its great football, but it helps engage a broader area of the state.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Nothing special aside from a long snapper. Usually a preferred walk on.

We sure he wouldn't come on board as a center? Vechery graduates after the '17 season, and Crozier would be the only other C on roster.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
We sure he wouldn't come on board as a center? Vechery graduates after the '17 season, and Crozier would be the only other C on roster.

Keating weighs 230 lbs. I don't think being a center on the FBS level is in his future unless he adds some serious girth.

Reaction Score
Have you seen the size of him? No way he can add the mass needed to be a suitable center especially in Diaco's "size" recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom