6. A.J. Dillon (RB/LB) - Lawrence Academy, Groton MA
  7. J.T. Cauthen (WR) - Cuthbertson High School, Waxhaw NC
  8. Romello Martin (DT/DE) - Lincoln High School, Brooklyn NY
  9. Trevon Grimes (WR) – St. Thomas Aquinas, Ft Lauderdale Florida
  10. D. Major Roman (TE/LB) – New London High School, New London CT
  11. Brandon Sabastian (Ath) – West Haven HS/Cheshire Academy Cheshire CT
  12. Sam Vretman (OL) – Rocky Mountain HS Idaho/Cheshire Academy Cheshire CT
  13. C.J. Lewis (DT QB) – Cheshire Academy, Cheshire CT
Feel free to let me know if I've missed someone who has an offer...

Last edited:

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I can tell you Tarik Black will not be coming here. No inside info but he would appear to have zero interest in UConn after his Ohio State/Michigan visits. It's a shame he wouldn't even give the home town state university a look, especially considering we actually have a pretty good history of sending WR's to the pros (Easley, Moore, Williams, Davis, Foxx)

Reaction Score
I can tell you Tarik Black will not be coming here. No inside info but he would appear to have zero interest in UConn after his Ohio State/Michigan visits. It's a shame he wouldn't even give the home town state university a look, especially considering we actually have a pretty good history of sending WR's to the pros (Easley, Moore, Williams, Davis, Foxx)

I'm not going to debate whether he should pass up offers from Bama, OSU, Michigan, etc for UConn but just want to point out he's been on campus multiple times so he has given the "hometown state university a look".

LetmeRockk_Mar 05, 10:24pm via Twitter for iPhone
Bro #BleedBlue#HomeState Visit was good
pic.twitter.com/SSjb8NNiIn

Last edited:

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Finally some actual recruiting news...

LB Kam Jones. Has offers from Mississippi State and Northwestern.

I couldn't find a profile on him, but apparently he has his own website so I'll just copy and paste his info:

Kam Jones is a 6'1 223 pound Inside Linebacker. He has violent hands at the point of attack and is a side line to side line tackling machine. He plays very well in space and has an extremely high football IQ. His father is 14 year NFL veteran offensive tackle Tony Jones.

#52 Kameron Jones
Linebacker
Peachtree Ridge High School
Class of 2017

Core Values
God, Family, Football - To work hard and honor my family and teammates.
Academic Information
Class - 2017
GPA - 3.4
Major Interest - Sports Marketing

Position/Size/Strength/Speed
Position - Linebacker
Height - 6'1
Weight - 223
Bench Press - 305
Squat - 425
Power Clean - 255
Vertical - 31"
40 - 4.79
5-10-5 Shuttle - 4.51

Reaction Score
CMKvT4SVAAArtwZ.png

Brandon Sebastian moved from West Haven (Conn.) High to Cheshire (Conn.) Academy for his junior season, and it could be a boon for his recruitment.
Sebastian already holds FBS offers from Syracuse, Temple and Connecticut, and visited Rhode Island (first offer), Notre Dame, Maryland and Penn State, where he camped, during the summer. He told Scout the only place he knows he will visit in the fall is Syracuse, but that could change.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
CMKvT4SVAAArtwZ.png

Brandon Sebastian moved from West Haven (Conn.) High to Cheshire (Conn.) Academy for his junior season, and it could be a boon for his recruitment.
Sebastian already holds FBS offers from Syracuse, Temple and Connecticut, and visited Rhode Island (first offer), Notre Dame, Maryland and Penn State, where he camped, during the summer. He told Scout the only place he knows he will visit in the fall is Syracuse, but that could change.

Brandon ‏@203_brandon 2h2 hours ago
Uconn game/visit tm

Reaction Score
Not a kid that has been extended an offer yet (to my knowledge) but a QB from Ponte Vedra HS where Dallas Parker hails from has alot of ability. Nick Tronti, 6'2" 200 lbs. A JR this season. The DL coach at his HS is extremely high on him and thinks he will be a top QB in the 2017. I asked if Uconn has checked in on him while recruiting Parker, I was told Coach Lineburg is very aware of him. Again, nothing to note as of now, but he has family in Massachusetts and according to one of his coaches, he would like to be a Husky. Just another name to keep an eye on.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3897706/nick-tronti

Reaction Score
"UConn Report" has Isaiah Wilson, 6-foot-6, 330 pounds, 5-stars, OL from Poly Prep in Brooklyn, NY holding a UConn offer. Not sure how I missed that (had offer prior to 2/2015) - he has 27 other D-1 offers including the usual Northeast contingent.

Reaction Score
Romello Martin is not showing on any of the sites (ESPN, 247, Rivals or Scout) has holding a UConn offer. It was initially reported by a Rivals affiliated Twitter account. I'm taking him off list for now.

Reaction Score
finesse_kid70 6:40pm via Twitter for Android
Very blessed to have recieved my first D1 offer from UCONN #D1 #godisgood

Jeremiah Stafford is a 6-4 290lb C/G/T from North Marion High School in Citra, Florida. Played for Trinity Catholic HS in Ocala Florida last year.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
2017 UConn Offer List
  1. Tarik Black (WR) – Cheshire Academy, Cheshire CT
  2. Deon Jones (CB) – Archbishop Carrol High School, Washington DC
  3. Aapril Washington (DB) – Southlake Christian Academy, Huntersville NC
  4. Isaiah Wilson (OL) Brooklyn Poly Prep, Brooklyn, NY
  5. C.J. Holmes (RB/CB) – Cheshire Academy, Cheshire CT
  6. Alexander Marshall (TE/DE) - Andover High School, Andover MA
  7. A.J. Dillon (RB/LB) - Lawrence Academy, Groton MA
  8. J.T. Cauthen (WR) - Cuthbertson High School, Waxhaw NC
  9. Trevon Grimes (WR) – St. Thomas Aquinas, Ft Lauderdale Florida
  10. D. Major Roman (TE/LB) – New London High School, New London CT
  11. Brandon Sabastian (Ath) – West Haven HS/Cheshire Academy Cheshire CT
  12. Sam Vretman (OL) – Rocky Mountain HS Idaho/Cheshire Academy Cheshire CT
  13. C.J. Lewis (DT QB) – Cheshire Academy, Cheshire CT
  14. Ben Mason (LB/FB) - Newtown High School, Newtown CT
  15. Kameron Jones (LB) - Peachtree Ridge High School, Suwanee, GA
  16. Jeremiah Stafford (OL) - North Marion High School , Citra, Florida
  17. Isaiah McDuffie (LB/RB) - Bennett High School, Buffalo New York (Syracuse Commit 7/20/15)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
finesse_kid70 6:40pm via Twitter for Android
Very blessed to have recieved my first D1 offer from UCONN #D1 #godisgood

Jeremiah Stafford is a 6-4 290lb C/G/T from North Marion High School in Citra, Florida. Played for Trinity Catholic HS in Ocala Florida last year.

From another site that rhymes w/ pout:

>>With an additional offer on his plate from North Carolina Central, Stafford's name is starting to spread with Power Five schools taking notice and tossing recruiting mail his way. "I got a letter from Pittsburgh today," Stafford said. "I'm getting a lot of emails from Columbia University as well."

The fleet-footed junior is still in the infantile stage of his development, but is a fluid athlete with a strong initial punch at the line of scrimmage. Stafford does a good job of getting underneath his opponent with leverage, and shows no problem pulling out and reaching the second level as well. Stafford can continue to strengthen up his frame, as well as work on his body control and balance, but possesses a lean frame and significant amount of upside moving forward.

"I think I'm a very smart player and I know what's going on," Stafford said. "I'm 6-foot-4, 290 pounds, and I'm very good at picking up the blitz in pass pro."<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom