2016 Road Game Plans: @ECU- Saturday, October 29 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2016 Road Game Plans: @ECU- Saturday, October 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Bump. Who all is headed to Greenville this weekend?

Reaction Score
Bump. Who all is headed to Greenville this weekend?

I will be there with my wife, daughter, son in law and two grandkids. The game is at 12:00. What time are you meeting at Professor O'Cooles ? I went to Greenville two years ago. We had to park in a designated area and took a bus to the stadium. Tailgating is not easy so having a place to gather is not a bad idea.

Reaction Score
Wanted to bump this thread with the game 3 weeks from Saturday. If you haven't bought your game tickets yet- please do so through this link to support the school!

UConn Alumni Events

We are planning on having any UConn fans attending meet at Professor O'Cooles, which is a little under a mile from the stadium from what we've been told. Hoping for a great turnout!!
Do you need to buy a ticket to the Alumni event like the NAVY game, or is it just open this time since it's at a bar? Also I have an extra ticket if anyone needs one

Drew

Reaction Score
With the game being at 12, we were hoping to have people begin to meet at Professor O'Cooles around 10-1030.

Even though we are technically still advertising this on the UConn Alumni Association website- Professor O'Cooles wound up being pretty difficult to deal with so there will not be catered food or a formal ticket process like the Navy game. We are highly encouraging any UConn fans coming that do not have a place to tailgate/meet to meet at O'Cooles and drink/meet/engage, however there is no formal ticketing process or sign in. Its simply a spot that the Alumni Association is encouraging people to meet at before the game that do not have anywhere else to go. Hope this clears things up.

Drew

Reaction Score
Any UConn fans in Greenville yet?

Reaction Score
Stopped at O'Cooles, manager said UCONN event cancelled. Don't know where the new venue is.

Drew

Reaction Score
What was the scoop w/ this? - curious.

Combo of a lot of things. I was helping Josh Proulx and the Alumni Association try to set up an event through the UConn Charlotte alumni chapter. O'Cooles was the only one that would commit to us a space large enough to hold enough people to host an event. We had been in contact with them back and forth and were trying to finalize a food menu and sign a contract and then poof- they stopped responding to us. We reached out to them multiple times to which they either never responded or "took a message". We hadn't heard anything from them in almost 2 months and then they contacted us on Wednesday and asked if we still had interest in doing the event at which point we said no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom