2016-2017 Team Picture | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2016-2017 Team Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think Juwan is closer to the camera than Amida. Effect is the same as this:
Screen Shot 2016-08-29 at 9.44.53 AM.png

Reaction Score
Time will tell, this team has a lot of raw talent is all I'm saying. Should be interesting how it pans out 5-6 years into the future. I have faith in Purvis and Enoch, IMO Jalen, Alterique, Durham & Larrier are locks
Alterique is 5-11/6-0. That alone puts him in the non lock category.

Reaction Score
nice to see having 3 trees that will probably give us some solid minutes up front in Brimah, Enoch, and Durham... When's the last time we've had a trio with that ability????NEVER...

Then we have Facey and Diarra manning the 4... Wow....

At the 3, Larrier & VJack... whut!

AND we all know our backcourt has always been our strength...

I'm excited about this team...

Time to "Shock the World" one more time....

Let's go!!!!

Reaction Score
Time will tell, this team has a lot of raw talent is all I'm saying. Should be interesting how it pans out 5-6 years into the future. I have faith in Purvis and Enoch, IMO Jalen, Alterique, Durham & Larrier are locks

A little excited I think on those expectations IKT but I like it. Don't listen to those who never have a good thing to say about anyone, not worth your time. I hope you're even close it will turn out great for us as UConn fans.

Reaction Score
I think Juwan is closer to the camera than Amida. Effect is the same as this: View attachment 15216

Yes agree on Durham he's not a 7 footer I don't think. But as far as face, Enoch, Vance and AB they are all in the same angle and I like the fact we have 4 guys legitimately between 6'8-6'10 like that and Diarra who's a lrge man too.

Reaction Score
A little excited I think on those expectations IKT but I like it. Don't listen to those who never have a good thing to say about anyone, not worth your time. I hope you're even close it will turn out great for us as UConn fans.
Personally, for me, it's more about setting realistic expectations for players so that half way through the season we don't have multiple threads on why 'player X' isn't performing up to par. I hope all of those players get to the league, but it's kind of unfair (to the player) to call someone an NBA lock when they haven't played a collegiate game.

Reaction Score
Personally, for me, it's more about setting realistic expectations for players so that half way through the season we don't have multiple threads on why 'player X' isn't performing up to par. I hope all of those players get to the league, but it's kind of unfair (to the player) to call someone an NBA lock when they haven't played a collegiate game.

This. Lot of short memories (or young fans) on the board. We've had some talented dudes come through the program.

Reaction Score
100% spot on. It's not the outlandish expectations that bother me. It's that those same posters then endlessly complain about the players when they don't meet a standard that wasn't remotely reasonable in the first place.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
nice to see having 3 trees that will probably give us some solid minutes up front in Brimah, Enoch, and Durham... When's the last time we've had a trio with that ability????NEVER...
Let's go!!!!

Um, Emeka, Charlie V., Josh Boone, Hilton A.

But, the main point is that this will hopefully be a fun and successful year!

Reaction Score
You've literally only seen 2 of your 4 "locks" play in a college uniform.

Obviously extrapolating to an extreme, but their potential, attitude, work ethic and current situation is pointing in a great direction.

Reaction Score
Obviously extrapolating to an extreme, but their potential, attitude, work ethic and current situation is pointing in a great direction.
No doubt, they are. I am absolutely stoked to see Gilbert (and the others) out there rocking a UConn jersey. He's going to be an absolute stud. But when things start trending in the other direction it's important to remember just how hard it is to make it to the league and that all players develop at their own speed. All I'm saying. Love the enthusiasm, just worried about some people getting too disappointed when freshmen start to play like freshmen.

Reaction Score
I think Juwan is closer to the camera than Amida. Effect is the same as this: View attachment 15216
i understand the basics of shutter speed or aperture, but i think kevin hart is just a short ass dude. I bet his daughter in heels is close to his height or taller.

I think its facts that AB Enoch and Facey are all 6'9 and Durham is a legit 6'11 maybe 7 feet who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom