2016-2017 Team Picture | The Boneyard

2016-2017 Team Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
man durham is tall, i bet he is a 7 feet.

Reaction Score
I'm curious how many people, like myself, believe this team has the most future pros on it in our entire school history. IMO between Jalen, Alterique, Larrier, Purvis, Brimah, Durham, and Enoch/Jackson/Diarra all having potential, would that qualify as the most?

Reaction Score
I'm curious how many people, like myself, believe this team has the most future pros on it in our entire school history. IMO between Jalen, Alterique, Larrier, Purvis, Brimah, Durham, and Enoch/Jackson/Diarra all having potential, would that qualify as the most?
I doubt they top the 2003-04 roster

Reaction Score
I doubt they top the 2003-04 roster

I only count 6 true pros off of that team, if that. If any of the final 3 I mentioned became a pro, which isn't necessarily unlikely, then this years roster would be better. Also IMO Jalen, Alterique, and Larrier have the potential to be just as productive in the NBA as Gordon and Emeka were.

Reaction Score
I only count 6 true pros off of that team, if that. If any of the final 3 I mentioned became a pro, which isn't necessarily unlikely, then this years roster would be better. Also IMO Jalen, Alterique, and Larrier have the potential to be just as productive in the NBA as Gordon and Emeka were.

You only count 6 true pros? I think you're wildly underestimating how difficult it is to get to the NBA, much less play at a level BG and Emeka did.

Purvis and Brimah are long shots. Gilbert is going to have a major uphill climb because of his height. Jackson and Diarra aren't on anybody's board right now, from what I can tell. Larrier has the physical tools but has yet to display that he can contribute consistently at this level, much less the next one.

Point is, a lot has to go right to get to the league. If two guys on this team end up first rounders I'm guessing Ollie will be thrilled.

Reaction Score
You only count 6 true pros? I think you're wildly underestimating how difficult it is to get to the NBA, much less play at a level BG and Emeka did.

Purvis and Brimah are long shots. Gilbert is going to have a major uphill climb because of his height. Jackson and Diarra aren't on anybody's board right now, from what I can tell. Larrier has the physical tools but has yet to display that he can contribute consistently at this level, much less the next one.

Point is, a lot has to go right to get to the league. If two guys on this team end up first rounders I'm guessing Ollie will be thrilled.
This plus 1000%. Can't agree more. I laughed when I read, "I only count 6 true pros off of that team, if that."

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score

This plus 1000%. Can't agree more. I laughed when I read, "I only count 6 true pros off of that team, if that."

He's not saying "only" as in "that's not a lot!", he's just pointing out that he named 7 people, which is in fact, last time I checked, more than 6.

Reaction Score
Durham does look tall, taller than Brimah. May need @mauconnfan to get his measuring tape out.

Pretty sure I've been laughing for years when they say "Amida Brimah the 7 footer from UConn"? He never was and never will be, not close. Lucky to be 6'10 and that's if Vance Jackson is too.

Good sized team nonetheless. Juwan has the angle on the lens but he's a big kid.

The big surprise is it looks like Rondey's smaller than Jalen.

Reaction Score
I really hope you're in the 6-12 year old age range.

Reaction Score
I really hope you're in the 6-12 year old age range.

Time will tell, this team has a lot of raw talent is all I'm saying. Should be interesting how it pans out 5-6 years into the future. I have faith in Purvis and Enoch, IMO Jalen, Alterique, Durham & Larrier are locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom