2012-2013 Schedule is released. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2012-2013 Schedule is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Shall we count the possibilities? ;)

1) Point in the game in which UCBart has posted using swear words?

2) Point in the game where TonyC makes a post as to why the sky is not falling and why UConn will win the game in question and the next _____ games (note...TonyC's post must not be less than 5,000 words)?

3) Point in the game where HuskyNan reads hundreds of Boneyard posts and wonders aloud if she should be paid for her moderation efforts?

4) Point in the game where JS steps in to combine seven threads discussing the same issue/concern into one threadzilla?

5) Point in the game where icebear and/or doggydaddy make highbrow/hyper-intellectual references (e.g., "That was very Heideggarian of the announcers") that no one understands that clearly demonstrate UConn graduates work at just as fancy of restaurants as Duke graduates.

I'm a sucker for anyone who sites Heidiger, now if you can follow up with a Gadamer quote I'll be in ecstasy.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
If he had the same sort of nuns in school that I did, he could beat Holy Family by 80, and it still wouldn't square things! Them nuns, they's tough!:eek:

Besides, as we were taught, a little suffering is good for the soul. :confused:
Was gonna say Geno prolly had a Sister Mary Margaret in elementary school he's still trying to square things with. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom