2 UCONN players on mid season top 20 Wooden list | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2 UCONN players on mid season top 20 Wooden list

Status
Not open for further replies.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
It's just an ESPN popularity contest even if it isn't run by ESPN. The wooden folk probably just a three to see contender list and ran with it. As far as our players go, Stewie and KML aren't even the best players on their own team. Morgan has played better consistently than both. So I wouldn't take this award too seriously. Finals MVP is the award is the one you want anyway.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
It's just an ESPN popularity contest even if it isn't run by ESPN. The wooden folk probably just a three to see contender list and ran with it. As far as our players go, Stewie and KML aren't even the best players on their own team. Morgan has played better consistently than both. So I wouldn't take this award too seriously. Finals MVP is the award is the one you want anyway.
I actually tend to agree but that will certainly garner a spirited debate. I have thought for a while now that Morgan is our MVP on the team. Not the best player, or the most talented, but the MVP. That also includes her being the heart and soul of the team as well as a leader.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Well, mebbe, but I am not sure that Morgan has been or is more valuable to the team than MoJet. Nice sort of a quandry, though, huh?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
How many shots in a row does MoJett need to make to get on a list? She's at at least 13 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom