#2 Notre Dame @ #3 Louisville (poll & GAME THREAD) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

#2 Notre Dame @ #3 Louisville (poll & GAME THREAD)

#2 Notre Dame @ #3 Louisville (pick the winner poll)

• Notre Dame wins

Votes: 85 56.7%
  • Louisville wins

Votes: 65 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Louisville. Walz is smart enough to know than ND has only 7 players and 3 guards total. He will run plays all day to get ND in foul trouble. Unfortunately, ND will stay in a zone all day to prevent that. Does Louisville have enough good shooters to bust the zone? Enough to beat ND by 5 points.
Durr Shook and Hines-Allen can shoot outside. That’s pretty much it from distance.

Reaction Score
Shepherd will have to step up and have an exceptional game for the Irish to win.

Additionally, It must be noted and taken into consideration that Louisville is playing very well coming in to this game. They are undefeated at 15-0. ND has only the one loss to UConn.

Believe it or not L’vill hasn’t looked great against Va Tech NC State or Ga Tech. None of those teams are very good. They played decent vs Duke.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
It should be a good game. By far this is Louisville's best chance to beat Notre Dame since conference realignment. ND is forced into a precarious highwire act, trying to be aggressive enough to score and defend effectively but conservative enough to avoid foul trouble and fatigue.

But I just can't bet against McGraw. She is to be underestimated at one's own peril.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
How did Baylor end up in the middle of a thread about a game between Louisville and ND? You know Baylor has established itself as a good team when people start sniping at them like Tennessee. BU...where you can Be You.

Read the thread...the context will be clear.

But, in no way desirous of insulting anyone or their views.
Just having a better recall of ancient history.

The retort was inevitable to the post.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
It should be a good game. By far this is Louisville's best chance to beat Notre Dame since conference realignment. ND is forced into a precarious highwire act, trying to be aggressive enough to score and defend effectively but conservative enough to avoid foul trouble and fatigue.

But I just can't bet against McGraw. She is to be underestimated at one's own peril.

Personally, I've always over estimated her. That's worked just fine. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Here we go!

DTSxBCdV4AATWOL.jpg

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Durr has been really good in big games this year. I'd like to see more consistency from her, but no doubt she's one of the most talented players in the country, and capable of scorching the nets any given game.

Rocket009

Santa Cruz. CA
Reaction Score
Louisville lighting them up - Durr has 8 already. Was expecting more from ND defense

Reaction Score
Wow, Louisville might well be much better than I anticipated! This reminds me of that game when they beat Baylor in the postseason.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
At this rate Louisville will score 150 points. They are on fire.

ND having to play uber-conservative on defense is contributing to this.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Hines-Allen has been impressive too.

It's a big margin, but ND doesn't look like they are panicking so far.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Man could that PA announcer be any louder?

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Can't blame this double digit lead because Notre Dame has a short bench because of Injuries. After all its the first Quarter.

Louisville leads 33-16 with one minutes left in the 1st quarter. Durr and Hines each have 11 points.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom