#1 vs #2 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

#1 vs #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I got it from watching that game with my own eyes.

I couldn't swear to how many minutes they were matched head-to-head. Possibly it has become magnified in my mind. My recollection is that Mabrey was on Lou anytime they were on the court together. I wish I could find the box score or a video of the game.

I have become sorry I ever mentioned that game. I would have been better off if I had offered the opinion that Mabrey can guard KLS with absolutely no evidence. Lesson learned, if you spout off without attempting to justify your opinion, no one can attack your justification!
It was exactly 2 mins I have the last 5 McDs games taped and she was never in her again, it's like the story my grandpa would tell, I walked 10 miles to school, in the snow with no shoes LOL.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
It was exactly 2 mins I have the last 5 McDs games taped and she was never in her again, it's like the story my grandpa would tell, I walked 10 miles to school, in the snow with no shoes LOL.

Have to take your word for it, I guess. Wish I had the last few games taped

Anyhow, who did guard KLS most of this game? Mabrey and Young, for the most part, just as I said.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Have to take your word for it, I guess. Wish I had the last few games taped

Anyhow, who did guard KLS most of this game? Mabrey and Young, for the most part, just as I said.

It's the point that you used the McD game as a reference. I still can't believe you're fighting this. You used an exhibition game with "who cares" running plays etc as a barometer that she could guard Lou. The argument shouldn't have been "Mabrey can't guard her at all." It was your use of an exhibition game that was one of your top points. Because of that, it took away from everything else you say if what you're going to do is use exhibition time to make a point. It sounded desperate and in no way did it need to be.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
It's the point that you used the McD game as a reference. I still can't believe you're fighting this. You used an exhibition game with "who cares" running plays etc as a barometer that she could guard Lou. The argument shouldn't have been "Mabrey can't guard her at all." It was your use of an exhibition game that was one of your top points. Because of that, it took away from everything else you say if what you're going to do is use exhibition time to make a point. It sounded desperate and in no way did it need to be.

Feel free to imagine I never said anything about that game. The statement "I think Mabrey can guard her and she'll be up for the challenge mentally" would still stand.

Your unsolicited advice as to rhetorical strategy is noted.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
There are many "Gaps" that we know of.
The Cumberland Gap that goes between Virginia, Kentucky and Tennessee. The clothing store"The Gap". The Gap between the teeth in Michael Strahans smile. But the Most Famous "Gap" might just be between the #1 WCBB Team, UConn, and everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom