“We Want UCONN.” | Page 2 | The Boneyard

“We Want UCONN.”

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Not gonna lie. I know we’ve disagreed at times but if you’re a Bloodsport fan? Stock up on my end.
Hell yeah

Boneyard connection: Dux avenges the NERDS!!!!!! guy

Reaction Score
Got to feel bad for Illinois fans...craptastic team name...and neither a football school nor a basketball school...

Reaction Score
jeez. My friend who went to a rival basketball school of UConn says he had nooooo idea UConn was ranked #1 overall and it's a poopy school for poopier people. Apparently farm=awful now. Odd take to tell your friend from Illinois.
Some people don’t follow basketball until the tourney plus there’s a lot of jealousy out there.

Reaction Score
Random IL takes: My best friend has lived nearly his entire life in Chicago. We spoke today and he had no idea Illinois even had a basketball program, nor was he really interested. While it is an OK school, he said most people there look down on it and try to go to school out of state if they can, unless they can get into U Chicago (He went to Notre Dame). He's also said Champaign (where the campus is) is pretty awful. While Illinois does have a big alumni base of fans, apparently not many other people in the state really care. To be fair, I told him I'm not sure many
people in CT care about the tourney either if they didn't attend UConn, but at least it's a respected school.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom