Zion's No INT Streak | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Zion's No INT Streak

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
ESPN stats have him throwing 3 INTs. CCSU, SYR & FRES.
He's getting the job done but he's not the answer. I believe they are just buying their time with him. True Freshman or not ...he struggles and they know it, that's why they limit what they do with him so that way he doesn't make mistakes.
They are doing the best they can with what they have. They are growing every week.

1665337641922.png

Reaction Score
The improved play is certainly a tribute to the players and the ooaching staff overall, but the guy I want to lock up with a lifetime contract is the offensive line coach. From the disaster that was GDL through the Diaco and Edsall 2.0 years our OL has been a disaster. With a very limited passing attack (here's hoping Marion makes it back to open things up a bit), the team this year has depended on the OL to open up holes for the running attack and they've done a pretty damn good job of it.
I'd help erect a Gordie Sammis statue.

Hope he likes it here. He is going to be a hot commodity.

Reaction Score
They limit what they do with Zion because he has no one to really pass it to. Plus when you have a running game like we have there's no reason to open it up.
True but I think there is a little more to it. All the UConns HCs have been defensive coaches. They like to hold the ball on offense if they can. Other team can’t score unless there is a turnover.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom