Zero hype for tonights game from the UL side of things... | The Boneyard

Zero hype for tonights game from the UL side of things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
at least if you take a look at their board. Any chance the Cards don't come prepared tonight? Remember last year when we took the bball team's big win and parlayed that into a beatdown of Pitt? Not saying Uconn will win but it could be interesting for a half.... or not.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Pitt came in off the ND heartbreaker. That was telegraphed.

If UConn hadn't beat Louisville last year I'd almost have hope they would look forward to Houston next week. That loss last year was bad and they still hear about it so they will exact their revenge tonight.

Reaction Score
Louisville still has some deflation from the terrible loss to UCF, truth is. We'll see if Charlie was able to retain focus tonight. Fortunately, having Bridgewater brings everyone up. I shudder to think how this team would be without him, spritually. I would say you have a chance, frankly, based entirely on intangibles.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I can't say I blame the UL fans for overlooking the game tonight. We're a winless team that has gotten manhandled several times this year. There's no reason for them (or us) to think that it can't/won't happen tonight too. They have Teddy Bridgewater and we are holding open 2014 tryouts. Let's hope the home crowd and TV will give our guys some extra motivation tonight to keep it close like the Michigan game.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
and they have not forgotten last year. make no mistake, they will have a little extra in the tank for us.

Reaction Score
One of those games where you want to put away the underdog early so the team and their crowd don't get any crazy ideas about being able to pull one off. Like Michigan.

Reaction Score
I don't blame them for writing us off. I'm not sure I can even drink enough beer to convince myself we're going to give them a good shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom