Zebras for Baylor game. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Zebras for Baylor game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I thought she worked one of our early games.

Reaction Score
Icebear, observant as always, is all over it. Ms Spence officiated the Pacific game.

Reaction Score
To augment and slightly correct a previous post about the assignment of officials to non conference games, Barbara Jacobs, Assistant Commissioner of the Big East Conference, responded to a query with the following:
When there is a “big nonconference game” the coordinator of the home team will assign the officials and will be sure to have officials working the game that work in both conferences.
6. There are a few non-conference games that have contract stipulations that have to be met, but for the most part the home team coordinator assigns the officials and works to be sure that the officials assigned the game work in both conferences.

So, Ms Broderick, likely, will be making the assignments from a pool of officials who work in both the Big East and Big 12 conferences.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
BG will go to the free throw line, accept it, she is played so closely and fouled constantly, because she is so big.

hopefully this year it's not a "hack a BG", like last years game in hartford...she should make her free throws this year.

I can't say that there was a "hack a BG" gameplan last year. BG went to the line a lot but I didn't feel like there were intentional fouls. I thought it was just a big task for the post players to guard her, resulting in a number of unwanted fouls for UConn.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I can't say that there was a "hack a BG" gameplan last year. BG went to the line a lot but I didn't feel like there were intentional fouls. I thought it was just a big task for the post players to guard her, resulting in a number of unwanted fouls for UConn.

Exactly. UConn didn't have the depth to deliberately foul anyone last year, much less Griner.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Mostly by two college players in their second collegiate game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom