OT: - Zach Freemantle Suspended Indefinitely | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Zach Freemantle Suspended Indefinitely

Reaction Score
Yea, you would be wrong.
Sort of odd to quote my post there. My post about how the (clearly in jest comments about team dinners and meatloaf) comments are specifically related to Sean Miller's history and not the specific event that we still don't know the details of.

Reaction Score
Sort of odd to quote my post there. My post about how the (clearly in jest comments about team dinners and meatloaf) comments are specifically related to Sean Miller's history and not the specific event that we still don't know the details of.
You mean your response in which you were defending the people who were mocking it for being only 2 weeks?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Yea, you would be wrong.
So the answer to my question is serious. Too bad. You missed a great opportunity to offer hyperbole to hyperbole!

But even if you are correct and the responses you are criticizing are indeed hot takes it seems to me you have chosen an odd thread to make your response.

If nothing else The Boneyard is a Universe (hyperbole) of hot takes. If hot takes were removed from this forum this place would be crickets (hyperbole).

Aggravating as hot takes often are I suggest you reread this thread from a perspective of humor and recognize how hilarious (maybe hyperbole) it is.

Reaction Score
Sounds like a coach sending a kid a message. The word indefinitely is pretty scary . It could mean anything from 24 hours to permanently.
Whatever he did he will probably think twice before he does it again.
The coach will probably make sure returning to practice is not fun for awhile just as a reminder .
Duke set the standard of a 24 hour "indefinite" suspension. That word doesn't mean anything anymore

Reaction Score
Duke set the standard of a 24 hour "indefinite" suspension. That word doesn't mean anything anymore
The idea of a word like indefinite is to plant in the mind of the offender that it could be any length of time the coach thinks is appropriate. You as coach want him to believe the worse. However for that to work you have to have some history of suspensions of significant duration or it’s meaningless.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
No idea. I'm actually illiterate.
What’s really impressive is that means that you just hit keys at random to come up with that response.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
The word indefinite still means what it always has.

The problem seems to be some people in the thread don't know what the word indefinite means.
You seem to be knowledgeable on the subject. Is there any reason that you wouldn't want to educate a fellow fan?

It's as though you might prefer that they remain ignorant and in the dark so that you perhaps can feel superior to them and refer to their lack of knowledge as a problem.

What else could explain your being so coy?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom