Zac Boyer and John Silver just launched a UConn newsletter | The Boneyard

Zac Boyer and John Silver just launched a UConn newsletter

Reaction Score
FYI in case you missed it on MBB Forum:

This is a shameless plug because I like both of these guys and I hope this succeeds....

But I’m also really looking forward to this - John Silver and Zac Boyer launched a new UConn sports newsletter about four minutes ago. This actually has a hell of a lot of potential - both were terrific when they were on the UConn beat. It’s not a website, it’s a morning email newsletter delivered five days a week.

The UConn Daily launched in November 2018 in order to provide UConn fans with the most up-to-date news and analysis straight to their email inbox each weekday morning. Created by two award-winning journalists and UConn graduates, we are committed to bringing you the best of UConn news and analysis in the morning from all sources. There will be no paywalls, clickbait or pop-up ads. What you see is what you get.

The UConn Daily

Hi

The mix will be random, heavy on hoops but also football and hockey and Others. We are going to highlight the top news in UConn sports that morning and explore it. It will Be a mix of original opinion, style and also curating from multiple sources.

Goal we ask each day...what do UConn fans want to read? And what do they need to know?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom