Z Getting Connected To Flow and Rhythm | The Boneyard

Z Getting Connected To Flow and Rhythm

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Things are shaping up.

“A lot of other teams waver,” Stevens said. “We try to bring the same intensity no matter who we’re playing. I think I’ve always had it but now it’s getting to a point where I bring it out every game, and not kind of wait for coach to yell at me or someone to kind of shove me and then get me revved up. Just bringing it from the minute we tip off.”

And after struggling to learn the UConn system and adapt to what is expected of her, Saturday was something of a breakthrough for her.

“There were definitely points during the game where I felt like more connected with the team and the way that we were playing, and the flow and the rhythm,” Stevens said. “So I definitely am going to watch this film … and just keep these moments in my head.

“It was kind of nice to leave the game feeling like I actually helped the team out.”

Now let's get Katie Lou and Batouly out there too.

Azura Stevens Scores 25 Points, UConn Women Cruise Over Michigan State

Oh by the way, Geno on Z: “I can’t even base anymore on what I see today as any indication of what I’ll see tomorrow or the day after or the day after,” Auriemma said. “What I see today is, wow, this is what Azura can be every night if she wanted to. Does that mean we’re going to get that on Tuesday night? I have no idea. … We’ll see. I hope so.”

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Geno channeling Stewie.

''There are times during the game when the pace of the game gets to the other team and you can see it,'' UConn coach Geno Auriemma said. ''We try to look for that time - when does it show itself that the pace is too much for them to handle - and we kind of try to go at another gear.

''We know when we're in the middle of it, that's for sure.''

Stevens scores 25 points, balanced UConn tops Michigan St

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
She has made significant progress just in the space of five games. An awesome game today.

I can't imagine what her game will be like in January...or March for that matter. :D:D:D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman
Top Bottom